The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main drawback to that one, to me, is that his muscles are too big, but the Dirty Johnny likeness really puts it over the top IMO. Interestingly, it looks like Marf's McClane uses the same body, but doesn't appear as bulked up.

Best McClane custom ever!!! Hands down, w/o a doubt. I'd buy this fig from HT in a second!

Wow, thank you sir :duff All I did was a bit of parts shopping and gave some constructive criticism, Seb put the whole thing together.

That is a nifty custom, though the face seems to have a Humphrey Bogart vibe to it, IMO.

You're right I've always seen some Bogart in there as well :lol

it looks like Marf's McClane uses the same body, but doesn't appear as bulked up.

Marf's shoulder's look narrower for some reason, not so much the bulk, but the width.

I think it's a combination of the posing of the arms on mine, and the fact that my tank top is a little slimmer fitting than Ray's (though personally I'd like to stretch mine out a bit).

Here's my Die Harder custom, head is by Feng, usually i'm not a fan if his MacCLane but i don't know why i kinda like this one.

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Like I said in your thread, that is an incredible bash man. I think you don't mind the sculpt because the rest of the figure is so god damn perfect :lol

Thanks guys!

I did sculpt more hair on him, stack it up to the film you will see it's almost exact in both color and thickness and hairline.

The feet are HT Sao Fengs... I hate SS feet :( Bruce lee has some new HT feet too!

Tank top was most certainly white!, :D I decided to go for the scene right before he bandaged up his feet. Classic Mclane :D good and dirtied up the tank top it took a lot to get it that way.

I thi k the chest is good for Bruce but wish his biceps were slightly slimmer.

I think marfmasters looks smaller because Daniels head is larger

Watched it enough to know it starred Bruce Willis and not Humphrey Bogart.

I posted my opinion, not much interested in your opinion of my opinion.

Then take your own advice and don't roll your eyes at my opinion.

But Raymond, still a great version. Top notch weathering and the feet are killer! :rock

You guys awoke my Die Hard thirst once more. Why cant Hot toys go down this line? It would be an instant success, instead they do The new Goblin and crap like that...

Found Brothers Production Bruce Willis at reasonable prices on eBay again. This figure went from decent pre-order prices to doubling once it sold out. Now it's popping up with lots of available quantity through dutch auctions. I also think these 2 HK sellers are under the same umbrella. I know they put out crappy Brother Production bootlegs before like Collateral Tom Cruise. I'm wondering if these will be boots as well. What do you guys think?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Die-Har...415?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ba4ba647

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Action-fig...912?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415ac1e1b8

Found Brothers Production Bruce Willis at reasonable prices on eBay again. This figure went from decent pre-order prices to doubling once it sold out. Now it's popping up with lots of available quantity through dutch auctions. I also think these 2 HK sellers are under the same umbrella. I know they put out crappy Brother Production bootlegs before like Collateral Tom Cruise. I'm wondering if these will be boots as well. What do you guys think?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Die-Har...415?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ba4ba647

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Action-fig...912?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415ac1e1b8

Watch out for Storerooms! Its shady as hell.

Anyone know if Erik Sousa (Zkulptor) is planning to do his revised DH4 sculpt into a DH1 sculpt?

He or someone for him said it was planned but there's been no word since and Erik doesn't respond to posts about it. I was waiting to see how it turns out since his version 4 was so good. But now I'm losing hope.

Back