THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they look ok really. im gonna keep him as is for a while and see. if it's something that bothers me later on i will tweak him some. i think this guy just took over as my fav zombie in my collection. he just passed the prophet.....:D

though i am considering giving him a real hair mowhawk. might try to pick up a loose one down the line and rework that & give him a different set of punk clothes.

With the amount of Milwaukee's Best that has gone through his liver, I bet his eyes would go yellow once he keeled.

Can someone do a "SID!!!!! Whaddabout tha farewell drugs???!!!!" picture for me?

Mine came on Monday and the cool thing is my twin brother is going to give it to me as a Christmas gift,no need for me to pay for the Punk when the bill comes in!

i think they look ok really. im gonna keep him as is for a while and see. if it's something that bothers me later on i will tweak him some. i think this guy just took over as my fav zombie in my collection. he just passed the prophet.....:D

Pretty much my same feelings on him... although Security guard was still in my top spot.

Nice to know the SS folks are big fans of Return of the Living Dead, I about cracked up when I saw the flyer the fig comes with. Hopefully they make a Tarman and Trash from the film in 1:6

Nice to know the SS folks are big fans of Return of the Living Dead, I about cracked up when I saw the flyer the fig comes with. Hopefully they make a Tarman and Trash from the film in 1:6

Amok Time would be the company to make those.

I just got around to opening my Punk figure today. Sadly, I missed getting the exclusive figure when it went on sale. But, how's this for luck...I somehow got the exclusive switch-out guts hand anyway! Neither box is marked exclusive. Checked my account and it shows I ordered the non-exclusive figure. Woo-hoo! Bonus!

I just got around to opening my Punk figure today. Sadly, I missed getting the exclusive figure when it went on sale. But, how's this for luck...I somehow got the exclusive switch-out guts hand anyway! Neither box is marked exclusive. Checked my account and it shows I ordered the non-exclusive figure. Woo-hoo! Bonus!

You should return it:p

Got my ex yesterday... :rock

DSC09145.jpg

DSC09141.jpg

Looks awsome,but a bit paler in colour than the prototype and the yellow eyes look a bit werid ,but still got to have to complete my dead collection.

Back