The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - Sorry, late to thread...

I also have a PZ, and he was bought directly from Sideshow at Comic-Con.

And I have a complete unopened set, however I do *not* have both variants, just the exclusive. :lecture

Hi - Sorry, late to thread...

I also have a PZ, and he was bought directly from Sideshow at Comic-Con.

And I have a complete unopened set, however I do *not* have both variants, just the exclusive. :lecture

Then you do not have a complete set. A complete set has EVERYTHING.

Updated. We are only 1 figure away from knowing where 1/10th of the Zeros are!

If I had *wanted* everything I would HAVE everything, so to me it's a complete set.

tongue8.gif

:monkey3

10.gif

OK guys on the Complete Collections list. I need you to renew your status as completists. If you aren't buying 805's ex, let me know and I'll kick you off the list.

*Sigh* I bought him, but not thrilled about it. I'm not against variants, just boring lame ones like this.

At least I'm not alone! :rock

I really hate these type of exclusives and would love to tell Sideshow that, but I can't stand not having the complete set though. I'll have to have a chat with them at SDCC.

Yeah, I'm not really down with it either. I myself will say something at SDCC as well.

Still a completest but like everybody else I am puzzled as to why they keep releasing them with just different colored outfits.

You completists are totally getting butt rammed. You're picking up the slack from the cancellations of the regular mispainted 805.

Back