The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I'm not crazy about Anne Hathaway but she's a goddess compared to Maggie Coffee Cake.

Am I the only one that thinks Maggie G is incredibly hot?

MaggieGyllenhaal-1-300.jpg

Maggie Q? Yes. Maggie G? No. I wouldn't bang Maggie with Wofford's ____.

I think it is possible for her to look good. I don't think she does in the dark knight.

Gimme Anne over Maggie any day. Actually you can give me Anne over alot of women any day. :lol

Am I the only one that thinks Maggie G is incredibly hot?

maggiegyllenhaal1300.jpg

No. Well I wouldn't say incredibly hot but she's not ugly either. Far from it. She's got a bit of a 80's Kim Cattrall look going at times.

maggiegyllenhaal.jpg

maggiedk.jpg

However, her smile seriously creepeths me out. More so when seeing her at those awards in February presenting... thats scarred me a little in her yellow dress. Don't get me wrong she looks very nice but there's just something a little strange.

anne-hathaway-hairstyles-2011-0.jpg

anne-hathaway-mark-hom-2.jpg

Anne_Hathaway%7Canne-hathaway-1024x768-27012.jpg

18704_Anne_Hathaway_Marc_Hom_241_12.jpg

You do you realize that every one of those pictures are incredibly photoshoped right? You can't base their looks on those pictures, the only thing you can judge from those pictures is Hathoway's smile. :lol

No. Well I wouldn't say incredibly hot but she's not ugly either. Far from it. She's got a bit of a 80's Kim Cattrall look going at times.

maggie_gyllenhaal.jpg

maggiedk.jpg

However, her smile seriously creepeths me out. More so when seeing her at those awards in February presenting... thats scarred me a little in her yellow dress. Don't get me wrong she looks very nice but there's just something a little strange.

anne-hathaway-hairstyles-2011-0.jpg

anne-hathaway-mark-hom-2.jpg

Anne_Hathaway%7Canne-hathaway-1024x768-27012.jpg

18704_Anne_Hathaway_Marc_Hom_241_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back