The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

You do you realize that every one of those pictures are incredibly photoshoped right?

Nope, I didn't. I quickly scanned for some pictures and went for the less scary ones. This being them.

You can't base their looks on those pictures, the only thing you can judge from those pictures is Hathoway's smile. :lol

It still scares me. Hence I went for the best looking ones. Her smile gives me the impression she's going to turn psycho. Or goofy. I don't know which.

Nope, I didn't. I quickly scanned for some pictures and went for the less scary ones. This being them.

It still scares me. Hence I went for the best looking ones. Her smile gives me the impression she's going to turn psycho. Or goofy. I don't know which.

I agree with you on Hathoway's smile...it freaks me out. But Maggie Gyllenhaal is just ugly. Sorry, but I dont see anything about her that attracts me. Her face is long, her eyes are dopey looking, her body is lanky, her curves are floppy. Its the one thing from The Dark Knight I absolutely hated, and when she was exploded by Joker I was completely relieved.

She's always reminded me of Olive Oil from Pop-eye.

anne-hathaway-hairstyles-2011-0.jpg

:sick :sick :sick :sick :sick

I thought Joker was being sarcastic when he said "and you are beautiful" or whatever.

That line was meant to show you that he truly was crazy.

I agree with you on Hathoway's smile...it freaks me out. But Maggie Gyllenhaal is just ugly. Sorry, but I dont see anything about her that attracts me. Her face is long, her eyes are dopey looking, her body is lanky, her curves are floppy. Its the one thing from The Dark Knight I absolutely hated, and when she was exploded by Joker I was completely relieved.

She's always reminded me of Olive Oil from Pop-eye.

I've always preferred the "sad cartoon turtle" description.

But Maggie Gyllenhaal is just ugly. Sorry, but I dont see anything about her that attracts me. Her face is long, her eyes are dopey looking, her body is lanky, her curves are floppy. Its the one thing from The Dark Knight I absolutely hated, and when she was exploded by Joker I was completely relieved.

Have to agree here, was completely turned off by her and her performance. Her delivery of this dialogue in particular: "Harvey, you're Gotham's D.A. If you're not getting shot at, you're not doing your job. 'Course if you said you were rattled we could take the rest of the day off." made me want to punch her in the face.

Maggie was hot in Secretary. I don't think she's gorgeous, but she ain't as ugly as you're all making out either. I'd go for it. Could do a lot worse, that's for sure.

I guess Maggie's body isn't too bad. But if I had to have sex with her I'd definitely tape a mirror to her face.

I mean no disrespect to Maggie but yeah, when her character blew up in the movie i was relieved. Her story and the love triangle dragged the first chunk of the movie on a little more than needed. Shoulda got someone who looks more like Katie from begins if they were just gonna blow her up anyway.

The thing that bugged me too is the fact that not one but two guys were after her. Her looks and personality would make that completetly impossible. Very unbelievable and just pissed me off in the movie.

Seriously? It's not some movie about high school and people trying to get laid before they graduate. :slap

She was Bruce's friend since childhood (his only friend really). A link to the past and, to him, his chance at a "normal life".

I'm sure Dent fell in love with her over something more than just her looks. That kind of stuff happens in real life you know?

But oh wait... it's a movie. The love interest should be ____ing hot. :rolleyes:

Christ. I remember someone saying it wasn't believable that Dent would go crazy from losing Rachel because she wasn't that hot. :duh

Anyways...

Some guy over at SHH who seems to be pretty reliable at posting genuine info, had this to say about how Bane will be portrayed:

The vibe is exactly what I was told it would be. A much more brutal, simplistic version of the character. I knew the mask would be different, allowing Hardy to emote, but I wasn't expecting such a Mortal Kombat vibe. Still looks solid. Bane will be awesome. No doubts here. Hardy is the man. This guy is a bit more brutal/crazier than the traditional versions, so I'd throw any preconceived notions out the window for now.

I rarely get direct plot points, but from my understanding and the descriptions I've heard, this is a guy that is the physical equivalent to Joker's psychological warfare. He's a tank, absolutely brutal, and certainly a force to be reckoned with.
:rock

Last edited:

While she wasn't hawt, she wasn't a dog either.

Pics of what you all are banging (if anything). :lol

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. (I just had a great idea for a thread topic.)

Bet they're both better looking than Maggie. Her bro is prettier than she is.

Last edited:

Seriously? It's not some movie about high school and people trying to get laid before they graduate. :slap

She was Bruce's friend since childhood (his only friend really). A link to the past and, to him, his chance at a "normal life".

I'm sure Dent fell in love with her over something more than just her looks. That kind of stuff happens in real life you know?

But oh wait... it's a movie. The love interest should be ____ing hot. :rolleyes:

Christ. I remember someone saying it wasn't believable that Dent would go crazy from losing Rachel because she wasn't that hot. :duh

Ok, that's not what I said though. Besides, as I said before, her personality SUCKED. She was a bland, boring character and she made the movie go slower everytime she was on screen.

And you know what, I would say that ya...you dont have to love somebody just because of their looks, but has everyone forgot that Bruce Wayne is a billionair playboy that can get any fricken girl he wants?

Between that and her bland personality, she was just not a believable character.

That detail about Bane is very very exciting indeed. Brutal. Nice.

And yeah, no qualms in admitting Rachel was by far the weakest link of the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back