1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Laz93RX7, I'm finally in the club!! Relaunch version, great price, and brand new! :yess:

2ijrdix.jpg

It's an incredible piece.

Thanks to Laz93RX7, I'm finally in the club!! Relaunch version, great price, and brand new! :yess:

Congrats! LOL you're both lucky none of the mods saw his ad, as he can't offer anything for sale being a non-premium member.

It's indeed a great piece though and I'd say you got it for a fair aftermarket price considering its brand new condition :)

I still have mine in box. 5 years and I still haven't found a place for it :lol But I knew I made the right choice pre-ordering the second release, I thought looking for a spot to display it on will be easier than looking for this item at a good price in the future.

2ijrdix.jpg

Congrats! I still have mine in its box, boxed away in my closet. Starting to think Ill never display it. :(

Hope you get to display yours.

Hell i’m still trying to sell my Tumbler for $525 and 89 for $625 but pick up only in NY they’re boxed and ready to go go go.

Came close a few times but you can’t be almost pregnant lol

Last edited:
Hell i’m still trying to sell my Tumbler for $525 and 89 for $625 but pick up only in NY they’re boxed and ready to go go go.

Came close a few times but you can’t be almost pregnant lol

Pick up only makes it much harder to sell. I was willing to pay extra to have it shippped.

Not that I would dream of selling mine but when I see "looking for one at a good price" I always wonder what that means.....

Congrats!

Even though I boxed it with greatest care I found the following damage on the left rear rim after my move:

7a58fa4c9763017a3fc3f9ac1c6ed54e.jpg

From my experience it looks kind of like a structural damage from tensions within the material or within the construction but it could still be caused by the move.

Could you check yours for similar signs?

Since I still think the rear tires are the worst part on this model anyway, destroying the overall great look (the original tires have a much more rounded bulging look) this event makes it more likely to tackle some more accurate custom tires one day so I'm not to mad or sad right now but I'm curious if this has happened to other Tumblers out there.

Congrats!

Even though I boxed it with greatest care I found the following damage on the left rear rim after my move:

7a58fa4c9763017a3fc3f9ac1c6ed54e.jpg

From my experience it looks kind of like a structural damage from tensions within the material or within the construction but it could still be caused by the move.

Could you check yours for similar signs?

Since I still think the rear tires are the worst part on this model anyway, destroying the overall great look (the original tires have a much more rounded bulging look) this event makes it more likely to tackle some more accurate custom tires one day so I'm not to mad or sad right now but I'm curious if this has happened to other Tumblers out there.

I'll pull it out the box and check tomorrow but I don't remember seeing any of that on my tumbler

Thanks, that would be cool!

Curious if it happened to any other tumbler out there or if mine is the only battle damaged version. :lol

ZLv3l.gif

Thanks, that would be cool!

Curious if it happened to any other tumbler out there or if mine is the only battle damaged version. :lol

ZLv3l.gif

Hey, I checked and I do indeed have these hairline cracks. Upon close inspection I think mine were caused by the red stop blocks in the wheel which keep it from rolling. It seems the weight of the tumbler is pushing down on these blocks too much which is causing the block to push back against the wheel too hard. When I removed the red blocks the tension eased up. I shouldn't have used them anyway. The tumbler will be displayed inside of a closed acrylic case so there's no where for it to roll off to.

Back