1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that hard to have something that amazing, and don't display it?

Yeah it is but I occasionally go open it and look it & it's still amazing. I got a display case last year for my 89 batman & il get round to getting one for the tumbler. They take up a huge amount of space tho

Yeah I get it. I collect figures, vinyls and cd. For me it's important to can look at them. If I'd put em back to boxes I may as well sell them.

Looking back... this thing was an amazing deal.

PRIME 1's 1/10 Arkham Mobile is ****ing $1600. Doesn't have any features other than light up apparently.

No moving guns, tires, or opening cockpit.

1 / 10 SCALEEEE.

I don't give a **** if it's polystone.

What the ****?

I always thought their **** may be overpriced, but this seals it.

Yeah, I think I paid $600 or $650 shipped for my Tumbler. Seems like an amazing deal now. :yess:

Has anyone got a sora case for the tumbler?
If so what dimensions did you go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back... this thing was an amazing deal.

PRIME 1's 1/10 Arkham Mobile is ****ing $1600. Doesn't have any features other than light up apparently.

No moving guns, tires, or opening cockpit.

1 / 10 SCALEEEE.

I don't give a **** if it's polystone.

What the ****?

I always thought their **** may be overpriced, but this seals it.

It was, all things considered. When you stop and think that some are WILLING to pay $500 for a gold Iron Mehn, it makes you think. This was my very first ever 1/6 vehicle, not knowing what to expect. I was floored by the sheer size, and how cool it looked. Regardless of the crap plastic and ****** interior, this thing was great. I made a pretty penny selling it, no regrets, but I will always remember it as something amazing for its time.

So I'm considering getting this one even though it's pricey now. Will this fit in a Pax from Ikea? Possibly with the SS DK Bale Batman PF next to it? I'm only concerned about the depth. Height and width aren't an issue.

So I'm considering getting this one even though it's pricey now. Will this fit in a Pax from Ikea? Possibly with the SS DK Bale Batman PF next to it? I'm only concerned about the depth. Height and width aren't an issue.

You'll want to have at least 20" of depth bro. It's 18" wide wife from the rear.

You'll want to have at least 20" of depth bro. It's 18" wide wife from the rear.

Yea the Pax is 22 7/8" Deep. If anything I can display the PF's on an other shelf. Just thought it would be cool to go next to it, despite the scale difference.

Does this thing have any problems with the rubber tires? I might have stumbled on a great deal for one but I'm curious if it'll be plagued by the usual issues if I but it out on display.

Does this thing have any problems with the rubber tires? I might have stumbled on a great deal for one but I'm curious if it'll be plagued by the usual issues if I but it out on display.

Put a bit of plain copy paper or plain cotton fabric under each tire when you set it on display - don't let the tires touch any plastic, rubber, vinyl, stained, varnished or clear-coated surfaces for any significant length of time. Even better, look at the video two posts above, and put something under the center of the vehicle to lift each tire off the surface below it.

Put a bit of plain copy paper or plain cotton fabric under each tire when you set it on display - don't let the tires touch any plastic, rubber, vinyl, stained, varnished or clear-coated surfaces for any significant length of time. Even better, look at the video two posts above, and put something under the center of the vehicle to lift each tire off the surface below it.

Is that pretty much all I'll need to worry about when displaying? HT vehicles are a new thing for me so I'm being paranoid. I know the wings on the back are super fragile.

I can confirm that the tires will stick to varnished surfaces. I now have little rectangles of clear wax paper under the tires and this has taken care of it.

Is that pretty much all I'll need to worry about when displaying? HT vehicles are a new thing for me so I'm being paranoid. I know the wings on the back are super fragile.

Fragile plastic bits are all pretty easy to fix if you knock/break them.

Okay I think I'll do it and figure out the display part once it gets here. Just can't pass on the sub-$500 price. Always been one of my grails alongside the '89 Batmobile.

Anyone had any problems with the 89 batmobile wheels?
I have mine displayed in a sealed case and never put anything under the wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I have mentioned this before but if anyone looking to sell theirs PM me. Sold my because of space and it is now an ultimate regret!

Back