1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I'm surprised so many people are ordering this direct. I'm getting it shipped from Cornerstore cheaper than SSC retail price. Unless people are using Flex I guess.

SSC tends to be much cheaper for OS folks owing to the arrangement they have with Fedex. Also, not sure if CSC has their rewards system in place yet, but this thing is worth a few SS rewards points.

SSC tends to be much cheaper for OS folks owing to the arrangement they have with Fedex. Also, not sure if CSC has their rewards system in place yet, but this thing is worth a few SS rewards points.

Not only that but SSC has a solid, no-quibble returns/replacement process in case of any problems. This is an item that had LOTS of issues first time round so it makes sense to be cautious.

Not just the box was big :google

Dang near couldn't see Wendy behind the box :lol I am passing on the Tumbler (tho I believe a good deal). Even in my media room, I simply have no place to store anything that large......

Dang near couldn't see Wendy behind the box :lol I am passing on the Tumbler (tho I believe a good deal). Even in my media room, I simply have no place to store anything that large......

This car was the catalyst of my wife approving my new collection room :yess:

Also gave me the motivation to actually work on one. :lol

This car was the catalyst of my wife approving my new collection room :yess:

Also gave me the motivation to actually work on one. :lol

I converted our family room to a media room for my man dolls. If I got rid of the 55" tv and playstation 3.....:lol

Smart also on Hot Toys part to re-release this several months prior to their TDKR figures coming out.

I'm sure if they did this DURING the time they released their TDKR figures they might have a few more "passes" because people would be spending money more so on the figures rather than the vehicle.

This at least gives the collectors some time to save up again before Hot Toys reaches back into your pockets!

Well played Hot Toys!

Yes I will get this. Also maybe interested in any TDKR and Camo variant.

PO this beast the moment I saw the proto pics. Hmm did I mention that already? :lol "Relaunched" is now my fave word in the net. :yess:

Can't wait to own it. :panic:

Back