1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

Yes, but you can you really depend on more...Jack Sparrow or Batman?

;)

I wouldn't depend on those dates. The DX Jack Sparrow final payment was delayed 3 months.

Considering they produced this before though, I don't think HT will encounter any production delays. I think it will be released by May.

Yep, I think the only issue will be scheduling its production in the factory.

I'm guessing they're going to make a LOT more of these this time round, hence the lower price.

Yep, I think the only issue will be scheduling its production in the factory.

I'm guessing they're going to make a LOT more of these this time round, hence the lower price.

Oiginal was $399.00

Relaunch $469.00.

Higher price, not lower.

yeah i hope its gonna come out sooner rather than later, but i'd imagine they will have to allocate production staff to do these as its not like every part of it is made by machine rolling out 100's a day , most of it will have to be done by hand as we have seen in the behind the scenes pics when the tumbler was 1st being made,

I hope hot toys employs a lot of people lol

Its cheaper this time around here in the UK it was £399 & its goiing for between £360-£380 now

Much cheaper than 1k-2k after it sold out, that's all that matters!

i think it will be rare to see these things on evil bay for the mad prices weve seen in the past, i mean if hot toys are gonna make a huge batch this time around, & including previously sold ones the 1st time round theres gonna be quite alot kicking around if anyone actually has the balls to sell it that is lol

i think it will be rare to see these things on evil bay for the mad prices weve seen in the past, i mean if hot toys are gonna make a huge batch this time around, & including previously sold ones the 1st time round theres gonna be quite alot kicking around if anyone actually has the balls to sell it that is lol

This will be the last batch though. Being the final Nolan film and the final appearance of the Tumbler, HT took advantage of the situation for themselves and the fans to relaunch the Tumbler.

I think one reason we are getting a re-release of the Tumbler, Joker DX 2.0 and another Batman is so they can milk the license one last time. Once TDKR comes and goes, don't expect anymore Nolan Batman items from HT.

With that said, in a few more years the Tumbler probably will go for over $1,000 on eBay again, even with more on the market than before.

i think your right mate, with the impression HT will make quite alot of the tumbler this time around its gonna give certain people more opportunity to buy a couple or in bulk & charge stupid prices in say 3 years time like they have done with the 1st release. It really spoils this hobby when everything revolves around money & profit, That is not what this is hobby is all about :(

It will never stop there will always be someone wanting to cash in on someones desperation to own such awesome pieces

This will be the last batch though. Being the final Nolan film and the final appearance of the Tumbler, HT took advantage of the situation for themselves and the fans to relaunch the Tumbler.

I think one reason we are getting a re-release of the Tumbler, Joker DX 2.0 and another Batman is so they can milk the license one last time. Once TDKR comes and goes, don't expect anymore Nolan Batman items from HT.

With that said, in a few more years the Tumbler probably will go for over $1,000 on eBay again, even with more on the market than before.

Knowing HT, they won't make the same Mistake and there'll be plenty of these to go around, so they get first party sales/profits

They'll release a TDKR tumbler and a Camo Tumbler too.

Unfortunately i don't expect HT to stop the milking after TDKR has come and gone, they'll release some remakes in two years or so of all the figures.

Knowing HT, they won't make the same Mistake and there'll be plenty of these to go around, so they get first party sales/profits

They'll release a TDKR tumbler and a Camo Tumbler too.

Unfortunately i don't expect HT to stop the milking after TDKR has come and gone, they'll release some remakes in two years or so of all the figures.

yeah you can just see it coming, the camo version & im not sure how different the black TDKR tumbler looks to the current one so dunno if they would waste money doing it if there isnt enough obvious differences?
Im waiting impatiently for them to announce the relaunched bat-pod its gotta be coming its in the movie. I will only get the relaunched tumbler & bat-pod, im not even fussed if they make the 'batwing' or whatever its called. It just doesnt look anything special to me

I was wondering this earlier. is the relaunched tumbler gonna have TDKR mentioned anywhere on the box? or is it gonna be just the regular DK like before?

Last edited:

I'm all over this...I feel it's cheap..at one point I was considering paying $1k for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any chance they do a 1/4 scale Tumbler ?

any chance they do a 1/4 scale Tumbler ?

Definitely not, that thing would be the size of a kitchen table! The production costs alone would be ridiculous...and I don't even want to estimate how much it would be to ship... :panic:

that's what I thought. :lol

It would be pretty funny, though.

It would be, I'm sure some members would be able to fit their small children in it :lol There would also be tons of pictures of cats driving it :lol

Back