1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks slick, memphissfinest. I would love something similar and be able to display both Tumblers and the Batpod in one place but I don't have the space for that in the office. There's no way the wife will approve that in the living room... :gah:

That looks slick, memphissfinest. I would love something similar and be able to display both Tumblers and the Batpod in one place but I don't have the space for that in the office. There's no way the wife will approve that in the living room... :gah:

Luckily that’s in my basement. Not my living room lol

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
I purchased this beast in 2012. Still one of the best 1/6 things ever.
I recently discovered there were 2 version, 1.0 and 2.0. By the looks of the first post on this thread, 2.0 went online in 2012. Correct? I am wondeding, when did 1.0 appear???
Any relevant differences between 1.0 and 2.0?

Also, and since I haven't noticed this thread right until now, I am wondering if any particularly popular mods to the Tumbler have been proposed in these 7 years of this thread's existence. Any remarkable limitation or issue detected? (I personally find the Tumbler a very delicate and fragile piece...)

Thanks a lot for your contributions!
m.

I modified 3 stuvas frames, stacked them on top of each other, and customized the doors. Finally got my Batmobiles displayed. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the top shelf. I may just stick all my DC figures there.
Quo1S8P.jpg

That looks good, ILuvToyz.

I also like the fact that you have raised the Tumbler wheels off of the shelf. That will definitely keep it from any issues with the rubber material possibly sticking to the shelf, in the future. Excellent idea.

I still have my Black and Camo Tumblers in their respective boxes, as I haven't figured out a way to display them. Your example may be the way to go. Thanks.

That looks good, ILuvToyz.

I also like the fact that you have raised the Tumbler wheels off of the shelf. That will definitely keep it from any issues with the rubber material possibly sticking to the shelf, in the future. Excellent idea.

I still have my Black and Camo Tumblers in their respective boxes, as I haven't figured out a way to display them. Your example may be the way to go. Thanks.

Thanks!, I cut out a piece of the unused middle wall to raise the Tumbler off the ground. I also have a smaller scrap of wood raising the 89 Batmobile off the ground.

The flaps on this thing are so finicky, every owner knows you can easily break some parts...
And so was the case on the Tumbler I bought used, and it looked used, like the dark knight himself went on some sort crusade.
Missing piston, missing antenna, broken flap legs, super glue spots, it had it all and I fixed it all!

The history and pictures of the broken parts is explained here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233365
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232871

Here is the result.

I have this the first black tumbler version. Have to sell it due to moving our. Can?t bring this. Let me know if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help!! Need advice used a plug in battery for light up operation burned out bulbs on tumbler. any advice on bulb replacement I believe someone did it a while back. Basically dissect and replace leds?

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on one of these on eBay. I just purchased a Hot Toys Bane at retail and now want to display him standing on the camo version. I'm just worried Hot toys will do a rerelease on this soon.
What do you think a fair price is now for one of these?

Back