1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it being revisited, either, but if it does, it will be quite pricey. Definitely more than the original price.

As for a fair price on this, I'm not sure but keep in mind that shipping costs will be significant. It's big and heavy.

I agree a re-release of this would probably be much more money, but they did reissue the bat-pod and it was only like 50 bucks more than the original.

Please excuse my stupidity but aren't the wipers on the Hot Toys in the wrong position? In the movies they're vertical while the HT is horizontal.

Please excuse my stupidity but aren't the wipers on the Hot Toys in the wrong position? In the movies they're vertical while the HT is horizontal.
Well, they are wind screen wipers, which move to clear the wind screen of water and other stuff that could obstruct the view of Batman while driving the Batmobile, hot toys probably made it with the wipers in a horizontal position because they figured the Tumbler would look better with the wind screen fully exposed......:)

OK all this Joker and TDK talk has got me seriously considering if I want to pick up the Tumbler reissue as well. It's never been my favorite Batmobile but it's still incredibly badass and iconic, and I imagine the 1/6 version looks imposing as hell on display.

But is it really worth the $700 or more it's gonna cost after shipping? 🤔

OK all this Joker and TDK talk has got me seriously considering if I want to pick up the Tumbler reissue as well. It's never been my favorite Batmobile but it's still incredibly badass and iconic, and I imagine the 1/6 version looks imposing as hell on display.

Is anything plastic worth $700 plus shipping?? :) But seriously, I considered this as well and after doing some thinking ended up on the Jazzinc 2022 Batmobile. I guess the newest wins out.

The ten year old me is furious I didn’t pick the 66.
The twenty year old me is furious I didn’t pick the 89.

I picked it up for only $66 after using all my points. Sideshow was implementing point expiry so I figured might as well use it on this one. Gonna be badass to display next to my BvS Batmobile.

The way everything's going in logistics, it'll to be more expensive for shipping alone than the original price of the Tumbler itself when first released.

278948779-1364789690666976-3273359837156695940-n.jpg

I want this back in my collection again. After seeing The Batman and wasn’t completely blown away but it like everyone else I went back and watched all of Nolan’s movies and saw again just how cool and epic they were. I’d like to get a little corner of my den displayed with this and a few other Dark Knight pieces.

I want this back in my collection again. After seeing The Batman and wasn’t completely blown away but it like everyone else I went back and watched all of Nolan’s movies and saw again just how cool and epic they were. I’d like to get a little corner of my den displayed with this and a few other Dark Knight pieces.

What makes you so sure you won’t want to get rid of it again like last time?

Think about what made you sell it off in the first place.

Back