"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me.

I just saw the trailer for their new cop movie called Righteous Kill. Could be fun. One thing I didn't like about Heat was that DeNiro and Pacino only had that one coffee shop scene together. I wonder how much screen time Joker and Bats will share?

Well, if you're referring to "intimate" moments where there isn't a mess of action going on, because DeNiro and Pacino were one on one for the end of the movie, then I think the interrogation scene will probably be the only time they have like that. I think it's better filmmaking where you don't have the two head to head like that, allows you to see it from both angles as you see the steps towards confronation from the good and bad side. That's one thing i like about HEAT, you watch the movie from the law and the lawless side, a great mix of both, which is what I think TDK will be, a mix of villainy and good on screen. Begins was predominantly Bruce's time, with just enough setup for the villains, but I think this time around, the premise is that Batman has changed Gotham for the worse in some ways and Nolan's going to show us just how bad things have gotten.

My only issue with TDK Suit MM Figure is the neck. The neck size to the head size is drastically off and makes it look a bit goofy, begins seems in better proportion.

The DVD Boxsets are the same right? Only one is regular DVD and the other is Bluray.

The DVD Boxsets are the same right? Only one is regular DVD and the other is Bluray.

They both come with different stuff, unfortunately. Forces diehards to double dip.

I've already got the LE Blu-Ray set. Picking up the LE DVD set on Tuesday at Best Buy (comes with an exclusive lithograph of the new poster image)...

0706BA06A001P1_img_807346596.jpg

https://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestb...storeid=2413067&rapid=0&listingid=-2091360186

One thing's for sure: I'll be making use of all the free movie cash.

Is there a difference between the DVDs in the new set and the old 2-Disc set or is just that it comes with all the new bonus pack ins?

Is there a difference between the DVDs in the new set and the old 2-Disc set or is just that it comes with all the new bonus pack ins?

No difference at all. Just the TDK clip, which we've already seen. :monkey2

Hmmm, so basically, it's do I want to pay $30 for the Litho and stuff, I'm thinking yes, but I'll have to give that one some thought.

Hmmm, so basically, it's do I want to pay $30 for the Litho and stuff, I'm thinking yes, but I'll have to give that one some thought.

I'm apprehensive, because I'm curious as to the dimensions of the litho...

I'm apprehensive, because I'm curious as to the dimensions of the litho...

Me too, I'd guess 8 x 10, no more than 11 x 17 and that's really the big seller, I wouldn't spend $30 for the other stuff, I can download graphics and print my own.

That deal is not available with the Blu-Ray set though! WTF??!! I don't want another copy of BB. Why the hell can't I get that stuff with the Blu-Ray!! So stupid!

That deal is not available with the Blu-Ray set though! WTF??!! I don't want another copy of BB. Why the hell can't I get that stuff with the Blu-Ray!! So stupid!

Blu-Ray sells itself, DVD is a fading format and they need extra incentives to move the stuff.

Blu-Ray sells itself, DVD is a fading format and they need extra incentives to move the stuff.

Yeah, but I wanted the Blu-Ray to come with that stuff. I don't want another DVD copy of BB. I guess I could just return the DVD copy the next day if that stuff doesn't actually come packaged with the DVD boxset!! And then I get the Blu-Ray copy and the extras!!

OK guys, I just cannot stop watching that Wizard World 2 minute clip. I heard it was going to be on the Batman Begins Blu-ray(which is being shipped to me this week!), so I'm excited about that :)
The editing and synchronization with the score is just beyond words. And this was footage that was shown less than a year ago!!?:horror

The WW footage isn't on the Blu Ray, it is the Imax footage that was the 6 minute preview/prologue that is on the disk.

The WW footage isn't on the Blu Ray, it is the Imax footage that was the 6 minute preview/prologue that is on the disk.

Oh damn. OK, well I'll just keep watching the Youtube link everyday then until the movie comes out:lol

I don't know why they did that. Blu-ray owners should get EVERYTHING!:monkey5

But of course I know they are out to make money and make us double dip. I already sold my DVD of Begins though, and I will NOT re-buy it again on DVD when I am already getting the Blu-ray box-set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back