The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd you hear this? Jedha Patrol?

No, common sense. Jedha Patrol knows as much as you do. Watch his channel. He is all over the place. Last time he "predicted" that the next release from Hot Toys (not pre-order) would be 1/4 Spider, Hellboy, Endgame Cap, Stark in suit or IG 11. Does he have a Crystal Ball, or the same friggin pic that every one else can see and croos out the figures already released. Then you are left with ... wait for it ... 1/4 Spider, Hellboy, Endgame Cap, Strak in suit and IG 11.

It's a kind of magic.

He also said that he predicted the Shore trooper pre-order. You just had to read between the line ... yeah, OR, watch the Hot Toys pics of the Transport Trooper. So far, he has predicted *****k all. Everyone and their grandma could predict that with the Batman release, there would be a Joker release. Hot Toys need to keep the DC line alive, otherwise they loose it and someone else (threezero, please, or Blitzway) will snag it up. But that is just me guessing.

I am predicting that Hot Toys will release more Mandalorian and Marvel figures. I see it in my crystal ball, when they do, I will tell you "told you so" and say that if you had read between the line, you would know it was X.

He posted about the MK5 reissue before it was announced, and that wasn't information to be found anywhere else. He says the new TDK Joker will be announced this week and since nothing was shown for Wandavision it's possible it happens.

I thought he got his info from Justin when he was on his show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He brought the info with him on their livestream and repeated it on his own show. I'm not going to say a bad word about the guy he comes across as a top dude. This board is just so cynical.

Last edited:
If it's announced next week - het got the inside ice cream scoops.

I don't doubt him - he also said hellboy or crap suit Stark is releasing next week, so more specific than just listing a character form the release schedule.

The DC section has always been a hellhole of chaos and that is the way we like it!

He brought the info with him on their livestream and repeated it on his own show. I'm not going to say a bad word about the guy he comes across as a top dude. This board is just so cynical.

They both get info directly from HT since they have a deal to heavily promote and give glowing reviews for HT's figures, good or bad, on they're channels. In return they get heavily discounted or free figures. And they get more followers since people think they're always right, but really it's just HT telling them to "get them ready to spend money again on our new subpar or exact same figure from years ago released again"
We're all collectors and most of us spend hard earned money on this stuff. In return we're deserving of unbiased reviews, support the little guy who has nothing to gain from lying about substandard figures.

He posted about the MK5 reissue before it was announced, and that wasn't information to be found anywhere else. He says the new TDK Joker will be announced this week and since nothing was shown for Wandavision it's possible it happens.

I'm sorry to break your heart, but the mk V was all over the internet before Patrol talked about it. I'm not saying Patrol is a bad dude, his videos are very professional, he is probably good to children and small animals. I'm just saying he ain't no preacher. But belive what you want, brother.

They both get info directly from HT since they have a deal to heavily promote and give glowing reviews for HT's figures, good or bad, on they're channels. In return they get heavily discounted or free figures. And they get more followers since people think they're always right, but really it's just HT telling them to "get them ready to spend money again on our new subpar or exact same figure from years ago released again"
We're all collectors and most of us spend hard earned money on this stuff. In return we're deserving of unbiased reviews, support the little guy who has nothing to gain from lying about substandard figures.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. But you are right about the gloryfing reviews. But that is what people want. They don't want the truth, they want to hear, that the figure they just spend 250+ USD on is freaking amazing. Whether it is really crap does not matter at all. That is why Justin is the biggest reviewer. Again, not a bad word about Justin, he seems like a really nice guy, but to each his own. I prefer not being lied to, I prefer the honest reviewers. They are hard to find, but they are out there. It also differ, what you think is okay. Again, I'm not saying Justin is a bad dude, he could be Christ reborn, I don't know, I am not saying he has bad reviews, I'm just saying inform yourself. These guys don't know stuff that is not already revealed. The internet is a big place. All you got to do is look. And a piece of advice, see Justins and Patrols reviews and then watch Danoby2 og King Zachary or Keyboard Warriors review. I admire Justin and Patrol for building up their channels, for being VERY professional. And if you just want to hear that you bought something super nice, don't listen to anybody else.

Every time somebody question something, especially about Hot Toys, they are haters. Or cynical. I prefer to adress them as intelligent. If nobody asks questions, we will end someplace very dark. And you are entirely entitled to your opinion, as they are to theirs.

Justin's link is with Toyswonderland not Hot Toys and he isn't getting those Hot Toys for free.

His reviews are generally positive but he's certainly been critical of Hot Toys in the reviews I've seen recently. The colour of Mando's flight suit and the annoying clips used to attach Boba's jetpack come to mind.

Justin's link is with Toyswonderland not Hot Toys and he isn't getting those Hot Toys for free.

His reviews are generally positive but he's certainly been critical of Hot Toys in the reviews I've seen recently. The colour of Mando's flight suit and the annoying clips used to attach Boba's jetpack come to mind.

That is good to hear. He is a very professional youtuber, in my opnion not a very good reviewer. But he showcase everything, and I do mean everything, and that is very cool. But nice to hear he can be a bit critical.

ZSJL merch is starting to roll out. Maybe hot toys will give us a figure or two from this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is good to hear. He is a very professional youtuber, in my opnion not a very good reviewer. But he showcase everything, and I do mean everything, and that is very cool. But nice to hear he can be a bit critical.

I generally dislike Youtubers but Justin's a good friend and he enjoys interaction with people, unlike Dean Knight who's a major snob despite being one of the earliest Hot Toys Youtubers.

I generally dislike Youtubers but Justin's a good friend and he enjoys interaction with people, unlike Dean Knight who's a major snob despite being one of the earliest Hot Toys Youtubers.

Never got the impression of him being a snob - I get the impression that he's entitled in thinking he's deserving of attention and praise, even more so for the longitude he's been in the game. I think his personality isn't so much for me, nor the dark and dingy aesthetic.

As much as Justin can be overly chirpy, I love that he's passionate and enjoys the things that he buys. He's critical where he personally feels the need to be critical - if he feels the need to criticize something I'm sure he does, but he shouldn't feel the need to HAVE to criticize or to not criticize unless he feels it. His aesthetic is too bright for my liking, I prefer naturalistic, but in terms of reviewing I think he's pretty good!

But yes, hopefully some more JL coming our way! I'm sure with Cyborg being in the film more he might even get a look in!

Although Ray Fishers has certainly turned to sour milk.

Back