Statue The Crack of Doom Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very classy, and an excellent likeness to both characters. :clap

I hope this doesn't hurt our chances of ever getting a "Sam carrying Frodo" diorama.

I would like to see a full picture of this one!

thanks for the link! great video. frodo looks a bit thin... gonna wait till i see better pics. i AM excited about this line though.

Very cool introduction, (love the Galadriel touch). Great likeness on both characters.

Probably won't order. But, I like what I see so far.

Darth Loki said:
It looks good, but I'm so glad that I have no interest in it.

Kinda how I feel. I do like it. But, I'm not really interested in it. I am looking forward to the next P.F. announcement more then any other LotR announcements at this point.

The name of it is kinda funny "Crack of Doom"...

Here I was thinking I was gonna see Dr. Doom's hind end.

:lol

PASS.

A very uneasy pass, actually, as I really, really hoped to collect every piece from this line.

But this is a truly non-iconic moment -- a deviation from Tolkien that PJ & Co. thought up during their lunch break. A huge missed opportunity, especially considering so many other moments Frodo and Sam had in the story, both book and film.

The likeness looks excellent, to be fair, but the composition doesn't. However, it might be just what so many other fans want, and it might sell out in a heartbeat.

But even if it has an ES of 5, and I had an exclusive chance to get it, I wouldn't. I'm THAT disappointed.

And I really thought that I'd be third time lucky, and get a Sideshow LOTR line right up my alley (as I decided against the PFs, and never did collect 12" figures). Sigh.

:confused:

Agent23 said:

And you call yourselves big LOTR film fans :ogat That's the name of the DVD chapter when they have the tussle!

Agent23 said:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Crack of Doom is funny in a very juvenile way.

WOW!!!! These are going to rock!!!!! Thanks Sideshow for such dynamic collectibles. Im collecting PF/12"/LB but these have a life of their own. Movie Moments captured in polystone!Cant wait to see what else is in store....!!!!
:D :D :D :D

No interest....Sideshow needs to concentrate on the LOTR PF line!

:)

SideshowDusty said:
And you call yourselves big LOTR film fans :ogat That's the name of the DVD chapter when they have the tussle!
Really!!! I will have to check my dvd just to make sure. How cool.:monkey5

SideshowDusty said:

Sorry Dusty. I couldn't resist.

Actually, I didn't even know that was the name of it. It does make sense.

:D

Back