The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.174

Your collection is incredible! Your Marvel set-up looks perfect, and I didn't know there were so many statues and busts of your character.

Really love how those Indy girls look... Witchblade, Lady Death, Dawn, Kabuki, specially the Vampirella one. They're amazing!

The Premium Format Poison Ivy is just stunning!

Congratulations on everything, Colossus.

Your collection is incredible! Your Marvel set-up looks perfect, and I didn't know there were so many statues and busts of your character.

Really love how those Indy girls look... Witchblade, Lady Death, Dawn, Kabuki, specially the Vampirella one. They're amazing!

The Premium Format Poison Ivy is just stunning!

Congratulations on everything, Colossus.

Thank You Kryptonian, Appreciate the Compliments Very Much and Welcome to the Show, Again Thank You

Hello beautiful & poisonous IVY:) You know bro no man can resist her:) Big congrats buddy, we all know that you have TASTE:))

Hello beautiful & poisonous IVY:) You know bro no man can resist her:) Big congrats buddy, we all know that you have TASTE:))

Thank You for the Compliment my Friend, I have been called many things and that's a 1st :lol:lol:lol Yes Ivy is Intoxicating and Thank You for the Very Kind Words; Magnum

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.175

Have you had your Poison Today?

This is one Sexy Statue based on Artgerm's Artwork, WOW! looking forward to Harley and Catwoman

Massive congrats on your new addition Col! She is one sexy statue and certainly does not look out of place in that fantastic set up behind her! :hi5:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.175

Massive congrats on your new addition Col! She is one sexy statue and certainly does not look out of place in that fantastic set up behind her! :hi5:

Much Much Thanks my Friend; Roberto for the High Praise, she is definitely a Very Good Fit :naughty, Now bring on the PF's Harley, Catwoman, Wonderwoman and Black Widow :yess:

Awesome collection. I want that Koto Colossus bad. What do I have to do to get that....... Man I got deez cheeseburgers.

Great shots with the poison ivy. She is a beautiful figure. SS deserves credit. Great collection and shots. Congrats. :)

Awesome collection. I want that Koto Colossus bad. What do I have to do to get that....... Man I got deez cheeseburgers.

Thank You Very Much for the High High Praise my Friend; Tornado and I don't do Cheezburgers :lol:lol:lol:lol Good Luck with your search for Koto Colossus

Great shots with the poison ivy. She is a beautiful figure. SS deserves credit. Great collection and shots. Congrats. :)

Many Many Thanks my Friends; DP, she is Alluring and SSC does get credit for basing her on Artgerms Portrait of her :exactly:

"WOW"

The best collection I`ve seen in the web :wave

My English is not good enough to describe my impressions

Just:
"DOUBLE WOW" :mexwave

"WOW"

The best collection I`ve seen in the web :wave

My English is not good enough to describe my impressions

Just:
"DOUBLE WOW" :mexwave

Thank You for the Very High Praise, I Humbled by your Compliment and saying that, be prepared there are some other Collections here that will make you jaw drop my Friend and again Welcome to the Show; Papa.

Your collection sick mate(meaning awesome ;)

How long have been collection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your collection sick mate(meaning awesome ;)

How long have been collection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank You Very Much for the Compliments my Friend and Yes I do know what SICK is and Appreciate it, I have been collection since the late 90's, again Thank You and Welcome to the Show; IV

Congrats on the Poison Ivy statue!! She looks absolutely beautiful!! :clap :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back