The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.174

Massive congrats on Ivy! She's a stunner. :rock

Hi, Mr.Colossus

Very very amazing new design and stuff. Looks beautiful.. Congrats :)

Thank You my Friend; VFF, Much Appreciated.

She looks great in that corner! I don't collect comic, but if I'd collect, then I would get the Marvel and DC ladies only :D

Then you will be getting Shaak-Ti, hmmm, yes? Thank You Very Muck for the Compliment my Friend; Segui

Massive congrats on Ivy! She's a stunner. :rock

She is That my Friend; Jay and Thank You for the Congrats, Appreciated

Then you will be getting Shaak-Ti, hmmm, yes? Thank You Very Muck for the Compliment my Friend; Segui

Unfortunately not. I'll be still going with my Original Trilogy Imperials and Troopers focus :)

Congrats on Ivy, she looks fantastic!!!

Thank You Very Much my Friend; Squider for the Compliment

Unfortunately not. I'll be still going with my Original Trilogy Imperials and Troopers focus :)

That is Very Commendable of you my Friend; Sergui and I give you High Praise for sticking to what you collect

That is Very Commendable of you my Friend; Sergui and I give you High Praise for sticking to what you collect

Have to. My budget and display space are limited. Cannot own everything, nor do I want to :)

Have to. My budget and display space are limited. Cannot own everything, nor do I want to :)

:gah: I feel your pain on the space problem and I would not want to own everything either my Friend :lol:lol:lol

:gah: I feel your pain on the space problem and I would not want to own everything either my Friend :lol:lol:lol

What!!!
I want to own it all!!:gah:

But yes not having space sucks :slap

:rotfl

On yea!!
Forgot to say

Love IVy!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.175

This corner is full of so much sexy. Congrats on adding the poisonous ***** to your collection. looks tremendous

I'am not much a batman fan, but ivy's poisonous looks are seducing and definitely entices your collection congrats.

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 06/09/13 Pg.175

I'am not much a batman fan, but ivy's poisonous looks are seducing and definitely entices your collection congrats.

Thank You for the Compliment my Friend; Marts, she is Seductive, my plans also include Harley already PO'd and Catwoman PF + Wonderwoman :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back