The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/6/11

The rearrange looks great man. Very neat and classy :rock

What corner shelving units do you use? And did they come with LEDs or is that a separate install?

The rearrange looks great man. Very neat and classy :rock

What corner shelving units do you use? And did they come with LEDs or is that a separate install?

Many Thanks Yankee for the Very Kind Words, The stand alone's are Detolfs and the Lights are separate, the Horizontal cabinet is a Custom, the Black Grate shelves I found years ago and the shelf on top of the 36" used to be the top of my old Computer desk, I knew I would have use for it one day :lol:lol:lol.

Many Thanks Yankee for the Very Kind Words, The stand alone's are Detolfs and the Lights are separate, the Horizontal cabinet is a Custom, the Black Grate shelves I found years ago and the shelf on top of the 36" used to be the top of my old Computer desk, I knew I would have use for it one day :lol:lol:lol.

Very cool set up! :rock

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/11

I just can't stop looking at all this goodness. Nice comprehensive re-do there. I love that goth piece below Cammy. I have seen it somewhere and cannot remember the name of it. Your collection rocks!

Rearranged a portion of the Collection for future Detolf's, this corner piece where the 36" will be the Anchor for this side of the room and running towards the right from the Anime cabinet and connecting to the others on the opposite corner, in the future 5 more and one more on the left next to the Colossus cabinet

001-12.jpg

004-22.jpg

053-1.jpg

good Job my friend on rearranging your Collection :clap

I just can't stop looking at all this goodness. Nice comprehensive re-do there. I love that goth piece below Cammy. I have seen it somewhere and cannot remember the name of it. Your collection rocks!

Just for you my Friend; Grphyx and Thanks for the Kind Words
Rocker Biker Girl

003-10.jpg

004-8-1-1.jpg

005-8.jpg

was based on the Art of Martin Emond and was also a tag for a very popular Clothing line

good Job my friend on rearranging your Collection :clap

Many Many Thanks Aslan, My Friend

Major congratson the new colossus and nice pics my friend, btw i like the new arrange!

I Thank You for the Kind Words; Mastter also my Friend

This collection is inspirational to me as a new collector! AWESOME! I wish I had as much space for my when I get more pieces

Too eff'n cool. thanks for the close-ups. I am forever envious!

Just for you my Friend; Grphyx and Thanks for the Kind Words
Rocker Biker Girl

003-10.jpg

004-8-1-1.jpg

005-8.jpg

was based on the Art of Martin Emond and was also a tag for a very popular Clothing line

impressive, most impressive :vader

Many Thanks Maxx and Welcome to the Show

Very nice Colossus, room looks awesome :rock

I Appreciate it Very Much; Spider, Thank You

This collection is inspirational to me as a new collector! AWESOME! I wish I had as much space for my when I get more pieces

I am Honored that you hold my Collection in such High Reguard, Thank You and Welcome to the Show; SS

Too eff'n cool. thanks for the close-ups. I am forever envious!

I have done my Good Deed for today, I made a Boardie Happy :exactly:

Your collection is large and impressive, just like Texas.

Brother Colossus your collection is really sharpe looking but if I can add one small critique. Time to start saving up for a new space saving flat screen television. I know that a television doesn't make your room, but you have to agree that it's so much more appealing to the eyeballs...:)

Brother Colossus your collection is really sharpe looking but if I can add one small critique. Time to start saving up for a new space saving flat screen television. I know that a television doesn't make your room, but you have to agree that it's so much more appealing to the eyeballs...:)

Many Thanks Iron, I know the 36" is old school, but the 52" in in the living room, but it is in the works in the future and that will maybe happen when I don't have anymore Pre-Orders :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol.

Be Cool my Friend

Nice new additions Colossus. Real sexy!

Always was :thud:, still is :thud:, and always will be :thud:!

Just great stuff as always Big C!

Need to ask, but did you ever get that custom Colossus we discussed awhile back? You showed me some pics of it from another forum.

If so, did I miss that possibly in the thread?

The rearrange looks great btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back