The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/11

Rearranged a portion of the Collection for future Detolf's, this corner piece where the 36" will be the Anchor for this side of the room and running towards the right from the Anime cabinet and connecting to the others on the opposite corner, in the future 5 more and one more on the left next to the Colossus cabinet

001-12.jpg

004-22.jpg

053-1.jpg

I love them .... love love love love love !!!!!!!!!

Nice new additions Colossus. Real sexy!

Many Thanks Knight for the Sexy :yess:

Always was :thud:, still is :thud:, and always will be :thud:!

Just great stuff as always Big C!

Need to ask, but did you ever get that custom Colossus we discussed awhile back? You showed me some pics of it from another forum.

If so, did I miss that possibly in the thread?

The rearrange looks great btw!

Much Much Thanks Chigger, I Appreciate it, as for the Custom, No that didn't work out, but I am always on the search for other Cool Colossus items, it's just a question of Money :exactly:

I love them .... love love love love love !!!!!!!!!

I can feel the Love and I Very Much Appreciate it, Thank You C

Many Thanks Knight for the Sexy :yess:

Much Much Thanks Chigger, I Appreciate it, as for the Custom, No that didn't work out, but I am always on the search for other Cool Colossus items, it's just a question of Money :exactly:

I can feel the Love and I Very Much Appreciate it, Thank You C

:lol WHAT? By looking at your collection C I would say you have ALL the money in the world! Buy away! :lol

Well that's too bad about the other. Is there going to be another attempt by the same people/ person?

:lol WHAT? By looking at your collection C I would say you have ALL the money in the world! Buy away! :lol

Well that's too bad about the other. Is there going to be another attempt by the same people/ person?

Don't tell my wife that I have Money :lol:lol:lol, on the other I don't know but I have ran across a builder that trying to get support for a 1:2 Colossus, Yes I said 1/2 scale, price has not been set yet or the Version, I gave my 2 cents and suggested Ultimate Colossus, this just in the works.
I am still gonna try to get the SSC Colossus CQ and replace the head with a custom.

something New coming up soon and pic's

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/6/11

Don't you love having your TV surrounded like that? I find myself staring at my collection and missing half the programs I'm watching :lol

:yess:

Don't you love having your TV surrounded like that? I find myself staring at my collection and missing half the programs I'm watching :lol

:yess:

I Crash and Burn sometimes, just having my eye wonder off :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol but I wouldn't have it ant other way :yess:

Beauty and the Beast?

Love that pic!

Also, that might be some of Silvestri's absolute finest right there!

Congrats C, nice aquisitions! Where'd the Silvestri poster come from?

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/11/11

Beauty and the Beast?

Love that pic!

Also, that might be some of Silvestri's absolute finest right there!

Congrats C, nice aquisitions! Where'd the Silvestri poster come from?

Many Many Thanks; Chigger, picked it up at a local show for $35, from what I understand it's not produced anymore.

Beast looks pretty cool, love the base. Congrats Al

Much Much Thanks; Hung, that base is Very Cool and Heavy, Great workmanship on there behalf

Great new pictures from your Setup and congrats for the Beast Comiquette. Great Score :clap

Congrats on the beast, looks very cool !

Kongrats on Beast, its a classy looking piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back