The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/10/11

It means I love big butts and I cant deny .... the twins' butts are not big enough but still awesome ...

:rotfl
Omg, you have no idea how funny that is. I've got a friend that, if you say the first line to that song then he'll finish saying the entirety of the song. It's kinda like Cartman on Southpark with Styx's Come Sail Away.

Omg, you have no idea how funny that is. I've got a friend that, if you say the first line to that song then he'll finish saying the entirety of the song. It's kinda like Cartman on Southpark with Styx's Come Sail Away.

LOL - when I'm at work and I sing "all the leaves are brown.........." I can guarantee almost everyone will sing "and the sky is grey....."!!! then most will continue and break into harmony LOL (musical theatre lovies) its a constant source of amusement tho not as cool.:rotfl:rotfl

WOOOHOOO!! At last! that must be the longest shipping ever - they must have got someone to swim it across the ocean! :hi5: no news on mine sadly :(

I hope he's not Wet :lol I know the shipping on this was as slow as Methuselah, if I have mine you should get your sad to say with in the next 2 weeks

It means I love big butts and I cant deny .... the twins' butts are not big enough but still awesome ...

Oh your a Big Butt Lover, I prefer a small tight caboose :exactly:

you do to, that's Scary

How much does that cost u ???

$264 pre-order price

Most of my friends either don't like or know the song .....

LOL - when I'm at work and I sing "all the leaves are brown.........." I can guarantee almost everyone will sing "and the sky is grey....."!!! then most will continue and break into harmony LOL (musical theatre lovies) its a constant source of amusement tho not as cool.:rotfl:rotfl

raises eyebrow :lol

Congrats on the update Colossus.Your collection is great obviously :wink1:

Most of my friends either don't like or know the song .....

Yeah, I don't like the song either. I'll just say the first line once in awhile just to hear him sing the rest of it. It cracks me up every time, because he'll sing it pretty fast.

Then it is OK. Because if my memory is right, a retailer in HK is selling at $220 something. But shipping should be more expensive from USA ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back