The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/9/11

Small Update Pic of the X-Men
003-14.jpg

Added HH Angel and repositioned them

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/10/11

Awesome X-Men collection, imagine if they were all 1/4 scale :drool

twins!!! NICE =D

I know you like Twins, wait a sec, you mean the Angelus Twins I have :lol:lol:lol.
How you doing my Friend? Good Here, so far :pray:, just don't let anymore Great looking Items come out and I may Survive :wink1: :)

I know you like Twins, wait a sec, you mean the Angelus Twins I have :lol:lol:lol.
How you doing my Friend? Good Here, so far :pray:, just don't let anymore Great looking Items come out and I may Survive :wink1: :)

wat angelus twins......? :wink1:
im doing good, havent bought a single thing for MONTHS!...hence no updates on the collection lol...tho ive PO HT pirates...and goin to get them HTs sucker punch figures x10 of them lolololol :thud:
the statues...nothing has really made me go ->:panic: and want to buy buy buy.....wait i lie i just remb last statue i got was MS marvel and shes amazing =D

wat angelus twins......? :wink1:
im doing good, havent bought a single thing for MONTHS!...hence no updates on the collection lol...tho ive PO HT pirates...and goin to get them HTs sucker punch figures x10 of them lolololol :thud:
the statues...nothing has really made me go ->:panic: and want to buy buy buy.....wait i lie i just remb last statue i got was MS marvel and shes amazing =D

Lets see Psylocke PF, didn't make your Eye Open Wider? and Vamperella PF, didn't make you mouth Water? and the Baroness PF, didn't make you have a Brain Spasm?

I all so go through those gaps in getting anything New, lets my wallet breath :lol Congrats on the Girls fro Sucker Punch, I enjoyed the Movie Twice, looking forward to seeing them all.

Awesome twins and X-Men collection brother,very very nice :clap:rock:rock:clap

Great X-Men Picture, i like how they look !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back