The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/23/11

Thank You Very Much Yankee, I am enjoying the addition to the X-Men Team :yess:

:lol I noticed!

What do you think about Koto? They look to have some awesome pieces in the pipeline but always have the reputation for poor paint apps at the end.

Colossus have the same pose as the new Hulk custom soon to be arrive. They will look awesome face to face and i believe they are the same size too.

:lol I noticed!

What do you think about Koto? They look to have some awesome pieces in the pipeline but always have the reputation for poor paint apps at the end.

The piece I received no problems with the paint and I am Meticulous when it comes to New Pieces but I have heard the same thing.
I am seriously looking at Magneto and Cap.

Cant believe, how big the Koto's Colossus is. Definitely, a must have for me. Congrats

Colossus have the same pose as the new Hulk custom soon to be arrive. They will look awesome face to face and i believe they are the same size too.

Thanks Hung, he's does have size and that would look Great the Hulk and Colossus squaring off.

Congrats for your Koto Colossus update! :)

The piece I received no problems with the paint and I am Meticulous when it comes to New Pieces but I have heard the same thing.
I am seriously looking at Magneto and Cap.
I haven't seen the Cap piece, but the Magneto looks awesome. I think I might have seen a Deadpool too? Can't recall atm :slap

I haven't seen the Cap piece, but the Magneto looks awesome. I think I might have seen a Deadpool too? Can't recall atm

07991bf7.jpg

KOTO3.jpg

KOTO4.jpg

KOTO5.jpg

KOTO8.jpg

KOTO6.jpg

KOTO14.jpg

KOTO12.jpg

KOTO14.jpg

KOTO34.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great pics! Cap looks great, so does Arc Angel & Deadpool. :D

I am not so sure about Cap and Thor ... Magneto .... is great ....

Hey how do you think about the paint of Koto ? Base on mine, I think some of them was done quite badly.

Yes he did I saw that, his collection is insane :lol

Are there any more pictures of the Koto IM?

Kotoironman_adjust3.jpg

Here is the original.
koto_ori.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pic's courtesy of DemonHunter

I am not so sure about Cap and Thor ... Magneto .... is great ....

Hey how do you think about the paint of Koto ? Base on mine, I think some of them was done quite badly.

Yes Magneto Looks Great, I agree, based on some others out there; there is a trend about the paint jobs , I must have gotten someone who was strait and awake that day :lol

Thanks for posting those. I'm not crazy about the IM classic suit, though I keep my eyes peeled for one that I hope someday will sway my opinion. I bet if Koto did the Stealth suit in black they would knock it out of the park.

Thanks for posting those. I'm not crazy about the IM classic suit, though I keep my eyes peeled for one that I hope someday will sway my opinion. I bet if Koto did the Stealth suit in black they would knock it out of the park.

You may be on to something about the Stealth Version, I do agree with you on the Classic IM suit, it just does not give me the that Wow! Bowen and SSC somewhat have that covered :exactly:

Congrats colossus kotobukiya,is great statue:clap:clap:rotfl

very nice colossus!! looks great! i like! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back