The Chris Chulamanis Memorial Custom USCM Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the project at? 2 of the main contributors are not really doing work anymore. This is a project that can hopefully get finished, but maybe a report of where it's at would help others decide if they can jump in.

Well, Josh is back in action finishing up his workload. Unfortunately, he says he doesn't have the uni and patches I sent him back in '08.
I don't know what Les has left but if we go with the 2nd choice head, we may be able to get that painted and lighten the load on him, still getting us to move on, even if just a bit, so we can be closer to finalizing it.
I'd need to hear back from the rest of the guys who were contributing and see where the stuff they were donating stands.
I think its terrible that this fell so far off the grid.
I never met Chris but, in the few conversations I had with him, I was impressed with how easy to deal with, how likeable, how friendly he was to a "new" guy.
He impressed me as being straight aces and I just really feel he deserved a better memorial.
I certainly wish I had known him better.

Back