The Bridge on FX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the quirky character of Sonya Cross.....

"So do ya wanna have sex?" :lol

By my favorite character is mister cool himself, Detective Marco Ruiz.

You can never go wrong with a serial killer drama in my book. :lecture

Last edited:
Enjoying this show.
Like the ribbing Det. Ruiz is getting because of his vasectomy.
Like how there are a lot nuts out there.
It's hard not to think of Shaggy as Shaggy, however.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it. Interesting story, great cast... I am a bit surprised by how old Ted Levine looks. Monk went off the air only 4 years ago, but he looks like he's aged at least 10. Even Shaggy looks pretty old. :lol

Even Shaggy looks pretty old. :lol

b_17442.jpg

..:lol:lol..

ok.. Im confused. Who was the girl that Stephen dropped off at that compound? Was that the prostitute that we thought he killed?

Show is still keeping my interest!

Really good, underrated show that's not getting nearly enough pub. Oh well.

Yes, the girl that Linder dropped off was the girl he picked up from Mexico in the first episode. His version of "human trafficking"...except he attempts to better the lives of those he brings across.

I haven't had a chance to re-watch any of the episodes yet, but any body else catch the thing that Hank does to Sonya when she gets upset? We all know she has some kind of mental condition (perhaps Asperger's?), but on the two occasions she's gotten really upset (once when she inadvertantly leaked information to the press and when she was thinking about that migrant being in the desert all alone - I'm sure that ties into her sister's death somehow), Hank has leaned in and "hit" her (gently) with his shoulder. Interesting touch.

Really good, underrated show that's not getting nearly enough pub. Oh well.

Yep, been tuned in since day 1 and it's a great watch.

We all know she has some kind of mental condition (perhaps Asperger's?)

Oh, I didn't know she had a condition on the show. Was it confirmed in an episode?

I thought she was just painfully honest without having any semblance of tact. Like when she told Marco Ruiz's wife that dinner didn't taste good. :slap

I don't think they've come out and said she has a mental condition, but I keep thinking it's some form Asperger's too. Are there different forms of Asperger's?

Great episode this week. I loved when Linder dropped the body out the window and said, "Oh, dear." :lol

Btw, Cousin Johnny was killed again in last episode of Burn Notice. He's turning into the go-to guy for being killed in any given series.

On the official website it says she has Asperger's. The show even has a special consultant to help with that aspect of the character.

I thought she was just painfully honest without having any semblance of tact. Like when she told Marco Ruiz's wife that dinner didn't taste good. :slap

I work with alot of clients with Asperger's. One form of Asperger's does not allow the person to react appropriate to normal social cues. She did not know that being that honest can hurt someone's feelings. She plays that part very well. The people that have this problem as seen as jerks when in actuality they just cannot read people.

Back