The Bridge on FX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn hastings is frickin diabolical.
This is really a good show. I like all the characters in this show so far............well not ray so much. Didn't miss him at all this episode.

I'm really enjoying this show. Every week they seem to outdo the week before with things you wouldn't expect to happen. A pitchfork to the back? :lol And Linder is one weird dude.

Fantastic episode last night, with a great performance by Demian Bechir. That was worthy of a season finale, I can't believe that there are still two episodes left.

yea that was pretty intense..............still can't believe it about the son.
funny you said worthy of a season finale................i actually thought it was until it ran next weeks preview and i was like........whaaaat?
so the actual finale has a lot to live up to..........:lecture

Great episode! Like most penultimate episodes, it'll probably be better than the actual finale. I'm guessing next week will deal with the whole Ray/Charlotte/tunnel storyline and whatever Linder's been up to.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked how it came back to when Marco told Sonya how it's okay to not tell the truth in order to spare someone's feeling. That was great.

According to tv.com episode guide there are 2 episodes. 9/25 and 10/2. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the conclusion none the less.

Maybe next season they will change the name of the show to The Tunnel and focus on that story line? J/k obviously.

Curious to how they will continue to have cases that involve both agencies like this season. The show Broadchurch too. Shouldn't name your show around the first season's case. Hard to expand from there.

Prison Break had the same problem.

FX formally announced today that its freshman cross-border drama The Bridge will be coming back for another season. The 13-episodes of the not unexpected second season will premiere next summer, the network says. Season 1 of the U.S./Mexico crime show wraps up on October 2. “We’ve been blown away by the compelling performances of Demian Bichir and Diane Kruger and the writing of Meredith Stiehm, Elwood Reid and their team, and are thrilled to be able to continue this journey for another season,” said Eric Schrier, President of Original Programming for FX Networks and FX Productions in a statement today. “We look forward to continuing our partnership with Rich Ross, Carolyn Bernstein and everyone at Shine America.”

According to tv.com episode guide there are 2 episodes. 9/25 and 10/2.

You're right. My bad. :wave

FX formally announced today that its freshman cross-border drama The Bridge will be coming back for another season.

Season 2 of the Danish version is airing right now. Wonder if they're adapting that (like season 1) or if they'll do something different!?

Next season takes place between the US and Canadian border. Sonya teams up with a Mounty.

Back