The Bridge Direct's The Hobbit Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoilers*****************************

My local TRU put out the Hobbit figures early. Here are some pics:

Hit TRU again and surprisingly not alot I left behind has moved. I think maybe the one 6-inch Thorin and the one 4-inch two-pack Legolas/Tauriel were the only things missing.

Here are pics of the Goblin King, Gandalf/Bolg, Dwalin/Balin, and Grinnah. I also picked up an extra 4-inch Bilbo, but you've already seen that.

There was also a role-play style Sting sword and foam Dwarven ax for those interested. So, after around $320, I have every figure released for Wave 1 complete. I haven't bought into a line like this full-force since '07 Star Wars TAC figures.

Just wanted to pass along that because these figures aren't officially out yet we've been asked to pull the posts about them. We've been doing that the last couple of days at TORn as well.

Sorry for posting about my figure pics early. I agree that since the figures aren't techincally out yet that it's probably not a good idea to make waves.

I've got some on order at amazon but just part of wave one. I'll be stopping on my way from work October first to get the rest if I can.

Went to Tru and went wait,what? Not out yet.
Hope to see then soon.

Went to Tru and went wait,what? Not out yet.
Hope to see then soon.

They most certainly were out, 2nd floor (entrance level) near the ferris wheel. as you walk in, they were on a small display before you get to the Spiderman/Ironman photo area on the left side of aisle. They had figures ( 1 and 2 packs) Trolls and play weapons. The item they had the most of was the Goblin King 2 pack.

Had I realized it was so controversial I would have taken a picture.

I know they had to pull the pics that I posted on this site, but I've come across literally five other sites that copied my pics. Mostly sites have either my pics or there's another guy in Minnesota that bought alot (like me) and has some loose images up.

So, Josh is there any chance we can have the pics back up here, since they're already being talked about and viewed at so many other places?

Back