• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to +1 to Bullseye as well!

Friendly person and one of the greatest to deal with, and provides very informative and helpful pictures. Comiquette arrived in extremely secure packaging.

Thanks again Robert!

+1 koababa super buyer. Excellent to deal with and super fast payment. Thanks Tony.

+1 for Bum. Items well packed but one still arrived broken. Bum took care of the insurance process and was responsive throughout the entire buying process. Great seller!

+1 to Andyroo
-fast emails, fast payment. good buyer!

+1 for hehateme23. Great seller, great communication. Thanks Jack!

plus 1 for royasave33 for selling me a whole lot of avp parts... Great guy to deal with... Fast shipping... Good prices. Thanx man

plus 1 for elder-predator2 for doing some custom work for me... Great guy to deal with and very talented. Thanx man.

+1 for robbiethepainter

Sold me a hot toys mark vi for a very reasonable price. Thanks again!

+1 for comiclover47.

Great seller and great packaging!! A pleasure to deal with.

+1 to kaobaba, sold a Bowen Rogue statue to him, paid immediately and was very friendly to deal with, great buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back