• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Gipetto0812 What you have here is a GREAT SELLER..The best on this site..Thanks so much for the Great deal,,Wish you the best

+1 Kaijuboy

This guy is unreal! Within only about a half hour after i sent him payment, he shipped my statue via Fedex!! Within only 30min!! My statue arrived in MINT condition. No blemishes, no dust and all fingers and teeth accounted for! :yess:

Thanks again for selling me my first "Grail" piece! (1:4 Alien Queen bust) :hi5:

~Rob

+1 for Gipetto0812 What you have here is a GREAT SELLER..The best on this site..Thanks so much for the Great deal,,Wish you the best

+1 for ironman24!

REALLY great buyer and very nice guy! pays quick too!

Thanks for buying from me man!

:duff Cheers brother!

+1 for tatoman2525

Really great seller!!! figure was perfect, unopened and fast shipped. Definitely would buy from again in the future.

Thank You tatoman2525!!!!

forgot add feedback: +1 to Vitus for the 3 sideshow figures. Thanks

+4 for Darkseed

For 4 different transactions I bought from him. Thanks for the figures, everything arrived as described!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back