The Boys TV Series (Amazon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird how there aren’t a lot of figures for this or any talk of figures for this. Do people not see potential in them or no interest?

There are multiple by third party brands and IIRC Star Ace is doing some
id be down for a butcher figure but missed out on soosoo's. won't bother with star ace's especially with their quality control. their homelander in hand pictures are awful.

always kinda stuck close to DC and star war stuff. don't really like going off brands since i will feel some sense of commitment if i do collect.

The neca black noir fig is has a very... distinct feature.

wJAAgnS.jpg

I only checked it out to see the tiny man run into the guy's urethra. Ugh, even typing that makes my stuff retract into my body.

But then when I saw the (usual typical) Hollywood liberties taken, I'm glad I never watched. "The Female" has a NAME now?? And she has FEELINGS and she TALKS?? Get right the eff outta here with that. Always changing stuff. Ugh.

Some of the most beloved comics I've ever read are Preacher, Y: The Last Man, and of course Sandman.

I saw the trailers for each, and was so thoroughly disgusted by the casting (and no, I don't mean the diversity stunt casting) I mean the chubby faced jackass they chose to play JESSE ******* CUSTER was alllllll wrong. (Not to mention what they did to Tulip.) So I never watched a single episode and I feel my life is better for it. If I want to relive that story I just crack open my books.

Same goes for The Boys, Y, and especially the upcoming Sandman. Ughhgh.

Hell they even managed to screw up Gaiman's American Gods pretty badly.

Some things should just be left in print.

Like Andy Weir's amazing novels "The Martian" and "Project Hail Mary." They were wonderful, thrilling, creative, exciting page turners. Why turn them into another bland vehicle for Matt Damon or Ryan Gosling?

Oh well....rant over.

TL;DR.......I've officially become the old bookkeeper at the beginning of "The Never Ending Story."

I only checked it out to see the tiny man run into the guy's urethra. Ugh, even typing that makes my stuff retract into my body.

But then when I saw the (usual typical) Hollywood liberties taken, I'm glad I never watched. "The Female" has a NAME now?? And she has FEELINGS and she TALKS?? Get right the eff outta here with that. Always changing stuff. Ugh.

Some of the most beloved comics I've ever read are Preacher, Y: The Last Man, and of course Sandman.

I saw the trailers for each, and was so thoroughly disgusted by the casting (and no, I don't mean the diversity stunt casting) I mean the chubby faced jackass they chose to play JESSE ******* CUSTER was alllllll wrong. (Not to mention what they did to Tulip.) So I never watched a single episode and I feel my life is better for it. If I want to relive that story I just crack open my books.

Like Andy Weir's amazing novels "The Martian" and "Project Hail Mary." They were wonderful, thrilling, creative, exciting page turners. Why turn them into another bland vehicle for Matt Damon or Ryan Gosling?

Oh well....rant over.

TL;DR.......I've officially become the old bookkeeper at the beginning of "The Never Ending Story."
You are missing out. Giving the female feelings makes her character even better. I feel like this is way better then the comic. The comic doesn’t seem all that interesting anyway compared to this. This gives the characters more to do. Also stop saying your old at the age of 44. You need to be positive. You aren’t 70.

It seems to me that the best way to deal with Homelander is to lure him into an isolated area, say there are terrorists, or that his son is there, then hit it with a nuke. Just eat the loss. I mean the loss of dealing with actually using a nuclear weapon to kill Homelander.

Hate to say this, but there's no guarantee his son will grow up to civil or rational as well. Which is where I think things will go for the show, that the son will end up being the one to kill Homelander.

It seems to me that the best way to deal with Homelander is to lure him into an isolated area, say there are terrorists, or that his son is there, then hit it with a nuke. Just eat the loss. I mean the loss of dealing with actually using a nuclear weapon to kill Homelander.

Hate to say this, but there's no guarantee his son will grow up to civil or rational as well. Which is where I think things will go for the show, that the son will end up being the one to kill Homelander.

In season one, it was said. "There isn't a weapon on Earth that they haven't thrown at him. They've all failed."

I'm assuming that include nukes. There are currently 4 characters that might have a chance.

Butcher - Using V24

Victoria - If her head exploding power works on Homelander (he might just get a mild headache)

Soldier Boy - His energy projection seems to take people's powers away (not confirmed)

Homelander's son - He might be more powerful than Homelander since he's the first ever born super. He also took down Stormfront easily.

In season one, it was said. "There isn't a weapon on Earth that they haven't thrown at him. They've all failed."

I'm assuming that include nukes. There are currently 4 characters that might have a chance.

Butcher - Using V24

Victoria - If her head exploding power works on Homelander (he might just get a mild headache)

Soldier Boy - His energy projection seems to take people's powers away (not confirmed)

Homelander's son - He might be more powerful than Homelander since he's the first ever born super. He also took down Stormfront easily.

gotta put all of them together to form the greatest supe group. in an ideal situation, id love to see a-train actually help and fight against homelander, but his whole heart issue is stopping him.

the whole superman and flash debate here.
the whole what if scenario:
but i think a-train is faster (if it isnt for the heart issue) than homelander, just he can't fly so he's kinda useless unless he lugs things at homelander at super speed.

gotta put all of them together to form the greatest supe group. in an ideal situation, id love to see a-train actually help and fight against homelander, but his whole heart issue is stopping him.

the whole superman and flash debate here.
the whole what if scenario:
but i think a-train is faster (if it isnt for the heart issue) than homelander, just he can't fly so he's kinda useless unless he lugs things at homelander at super speed.

My prediction, Soldier Boy will blast Homelander. The blast will severely diminish Homelander's powers, making him for the first time in his life vulnerable to physical damage. He might even lose all his powers. Can't think of a better punishment for Homelander.

If that happens, season 4 will be very interesting. :D

I'm only assuming this because in the season 3 teaser trailer there's a shot of Homelander looking at himself in the mirror and it looked like he had a bruise under his right eye. He also looks worried.

My prediction, Soldier Boy will blast Homelander. The blast will severely diminish Homelander's powers, making him for the first time in his life vulnerable to physical damage. He might even lose all his powers. Can't think of a better punishment for Homelander.

If that happens, season 4 will be very interesting. :D

I'm only assuming this because in the season 3 teaser trailer there's a shot of Homelander looking at himself in the mirror and it looked like he had a bruise under his right eye. He also looks worried.

either way im so stoked. this show has me hooked compared to other shows that are out rn. i'm borderline obsessed

makes me really curious now that you brought it up with him actually having a bruise. probably the only physical thing he's felt since forever, everything else is just emotional damage lmao him losing his powers is a worse fate than death, rightfully deserved. **** that bully

Butcher - Using V24

Just send Omni-Man :lol

(There's a VS video on YT that pits HL against OM where the outcome is well done.)

Oh well....rant over.

From what I've read of The Boys comics the show is much better, the characters are much deeper and more convincing.

You can't keep everything the same when adapting a comic to live action.

The Female doesn't speak, I dunno where you've seen that. She communicates through sign language. I'm sure the comics version had a name, it was just never revealed.

You really are missing out by not giving it a chance, it's extremely well written, directed and acted.

You know there's something about how well this show is done that if I were to ever actually meet the actor playing Homelander and he was in his costume at like a convention or something I think I'd actually be kind of freaked out, lol. There's just something very authentic and unnerving about his portrayal. And it's not just him. I don't know that I could be in the same room as the actress who plays the head popping lady, like ever. :lol

Last edited:
Yea cause all of them are pretty much what we as a society fear. A person who is just unbeatable and can kill you without hesitation and you can do nothing to stop them. That’s why people are now Afraid of characters like Superman and strong unbeatable characters like him cause if they snapped nobody could do anything.

Back