The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come Boba Fett no longer wears the Wookie braids on his shoulder or any trophies? He had style, the braids, the poncho, those little painted logos on his armor, the man was a true fashionista. He still does, I guess, but it's hard to believe the current BF as we know him in this show, has such impeccable style and good taste.

I fully expect this Boba to give Han a big hug and thank him for knocking him into the pit.

How come Boba Fett no longer wears the Wookie braids on his shoulder or any trophies? He had style, the braids, the poncho, those little painted logos on his armor, the man was a true fashionista. He still does, I guess, but it's hard to believe the current BF as we know him in this show, has such impeccable style and good taste.
Hey man...what about Wookie rights! They have feeeeelllinngsss... how dare Boba culturally appropriate a Wookie scalp to prove his Hutt-hood and his prowess as a 'Bounty-hunter'

I don’t want to know which category that’s found under lol…
5EEA97C5-5851-47C3-8DBB-C3AD158A3270.jpeg

Nobody… but if every human character in Star Wars did the exact same thing it’d be boring wouldn’t it? If all Mandalorians were bounty hunters it’d be boring, if all Trandoshans were slavers it’d be boring, if all Twi’leks were strippers it’d be boring and if all droids were translators it would also be boring.
IDK.. This show is trying to be all the things you want and its a little boring.... and a lotta stupid.

Besides we already got the noble sand person in Mando

I mean does everything has to have layers. Boba is a softy, Rancor's are giant puppies with feelings, Sand people are misunderstood and noble, Hutts are kinda wimpy, and even when we get a possible gang of villain's stealing water it turns out they are misunderstood, Flock of Seagulls, looking dorks who drive Mopeds. I'm surprised that we didn't find out that the Sarlacc was really a highly intelligent creature who was abused and starved by Jabba and was forced to eat his prisoners.

Does this show even have a real Villain yet.

So far the worst thing about the Disney SWU is the lack of great Villains. Many of us thought we would get a show about one.. Nope.

Last edited:
Re the Firespray thing. They should never have changed the name to begin with and the actual name,
Wait.. I missed that. They officially gave Slave I a new name?? I mean I know it was changed on the toys to Boba' Fett's ship but I thought no big deal as long as they never talked about what the ship was called.

**** this show

Back