The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one actually is a classic and a worthy remake of Point Break so my point still stands, ha ha.
david-tennant-laughing-hysterical-ozmfq70mfnace20t.webp

Damn I got all excited thinking I'd have 4K ALIENS on disc in December until I read the fine print. Oh well, looking forward to March. Hopefully that one gets a theatrical re-release as well. And I like the covers to ALIENS and True Lies but yeah the Abyss one is lame.

No way am I double dipping on Avatar 1 and 2 so soon after the recent 4K releases. I'll wait for the box set when the series is done.
Wait a minute....someone made a sequel to Avatar????

Where's your review of Loki Season 2? :tap
:lol Sorry I don’t really watch Marvel shows. I watched WV, FAWS, and She Hulk and that was enough for me :lol I don’t even have a D+ account anymore. Stopped after Ahsoka. I’ll get it back when a SW series comes on that I care about.

I just heard Loki S2 is good.. So maybe. Is it over yet?

I just heard Loki S2 is good.. So maybe. Is it over yet?
it's only good if you like idea of a finale to the entire MCU that's arguably more satisfying than Endgame itself. ;)

But yes those other shows you mentioned sucked (and it sounds like you were spared the embarrassment that was Secret Invasion) but Loki just came totally out of the blue and seems to be blowing away pretty much everyone who watched the second season.

it's only good if you like idea of a finale to the entire MCU that's arguably more satisfying than Endgame itself. ;)

But yes those other shows you mentioned sucked (and it sounds like you were spared the embarrassment that was Secret Invasion) but Loki just came totally out of the blue and seems to be blowing away pretty much everyone who watched the second season.
Do o need to watch season 1 ??? I really don’t want to :lol

I know he is arrested by the time police and there is a female Loki and so on and so forth… I need more than that ?
Well at least watch like the first two and last two episodes to get *some* context for what Season 2 is building off of. But since Season 2 is going to literally wrap up everything I say put on your big boy pants and just endure Season 1, lol.

Well at least watch like the first two and last two episodes to get *some* context for what Season 2 is building off of. But since Season 2 is going to literally wrap up everything I say put on your big boy pants and just endure Season 1, lol.
There’s gotta be a good recap video on YouTube lol.

I don’t know what it is but Loki season 1 has never peaked my interest. Every clip I have ever seen of that show annoys me :lol

I don’t know what it is but Loki season 1 has never peaked my interest. Every clip I have ever seen of that show annoys me :lol
Not as much as you're annoying me, you could have had half of it completed by now. :lol

No one watches Loki Season 1 because it "peaks their interest." The beginning is lame. The middle meh, the end is decent.

But its your homework now so get to it.

43UZ.gif

;)

Back