The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

It's been confirmed that the 4K Steelbooks for all three Iron Man films and the two Thor films are also being released on August 13th. That's going to be an expensive day.
I'll get the first Ironman, the other 2 were only ok to me.

As for Thor, I have all 3 in 3D and the third in 4K as well, so I'm all set.

Ive spent enough money on Marvel!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Appreciate it Rush since I posted last a few mins ago and with the prospect of that active 4k set that's close I took the time and educated myself on Samsungs Active 3d viewing concept. You get 178° viewing where as with passive you only get 20°. I'm going all in. Thank you all with helping out!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Enjoy!

That is correct. The recycled sound effects from ALIENS and Dirty Harry are no more.

Did they also add in some sounds of Batman screaming when they fell off the bell tower?

Sorry, I tried to read the thread on blu-ray.com, but all those people do is fight. :lol

I'll get the first Ironman, the other 2 were only ok to me.

As for Thor, I have all 3 in 3D and the third in 4K as well, so I'm all set.

Ive spent enough money on Marvel!

Have you, now?

XffGJCg.jpg

4K Avengers SteelBook Collection.

Is this a joke or did they actually use some of those sounds?

If you've ever seen ALIENS or Dirty Harry then you'd instantly know the answer to that question the moment you watched Batman. ;)

But yes the production was running behind so they used some sound effects from ALIENS for the Batmobile's armor and almost all the gunshots were samples from Callahan's .44 Magnum. Supposedly the 4K version finally replaces them with original sounds (or more likely sounds just sampled from less obvious sources.)

The interior of the chemical factory in Batman was just the redressed reactor complex set from ALIENS as well.

Back