The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

I don't know, my card sucks and I get hidden charges, foreign fees. That $17 quickly becomes $21-$24.

I have Amazon Prime and can get IW 3D for $20... and Pirates 5 for $18... free ship. I think that's the way to go.

I hate double-dipping as I have IW 4K... but 3D is just too much fun. Plus it gives me an excuse to rewatch IW a couple more times.

I'll only double-dip on IW when they finally let me see the entire picture again.

maxresdefault.jpg

261618185-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope

I have no time for crappy SW restorations

:chase

tenor.gif

I have no doubt that Harmy's restorations/color corrections will far exceed whatever work Disney puts into these if they even restore them at all.

So much so, that any additional work he had planned on doing on the trilogy was set aside as he was offered a professional position performing restorations for studios.

Okeedokee my last 2 MCU 3D movies are on their way, BP and AM2!

Man that feels good to have it all under control lol
I ordered too, waiting for Antman & Wasp, BP, and IM3 3D discs to arrive. This will complete my MCU 3D collection.

Also have CM 3D and A:EG 3D preordered

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Double check that CM PO I could’ve sworn Amazon said no US delivery.
It depends on if you go through the app or their site. I know it's odd, but if I use the app it says no US delivery, but if you use a the internet site, it works. It's happened before with no problems.

I'm waiting, or at least I'm telling myself that, to see if the 4K goes on sale for Black Friday

EG is definitely a day one purchase for me.

Interesting that AM2is not labeled as region free on the Amazon UK site but when I looked up the SKU before ordering it actually is so I guess it’s the same for Aquaman.

Where BP, Thor 3 and IW were labeled as region free.

Very weird.

Can’t beat it though, two 3D movies with three day shipping from the UK for 36 bucks i’m ok with that lol

Back