The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUbuc.png

In case anybody missed it in Fingaz post, The Hobbit has already been confirmed for an extended edition in 2013!!!

I'm betting there's a theatrical version before that though.

And now Warner Bros has backtracked and said the extended edition has not been confirmed and that information should not have been released. :rotfl

Seems odd to include True Romance but even odder to not just wait for Django. Django coming in less then a year is reason enough for me to not buy this and I need to upgrade to Blu w/ all of them but I'm not in any rush.

Seems odd to include True Romance but even odder to not just wait for Django. Django coming in less then a year is reason enough for me to not buy this and I need to upgrade to Blu w/ all of them but I'm not in any rush.

Django's the reason they're releasing it. Get all his films in one box-set to watch in time for his latest film, Django Unchained.

I want The Whole Bloody Affair :mad:

Has there actually been any news on this??

I've been holding off of buying Kill Bill because of this...I don't even own a DVD version in the hope I'd see it one day.

I'm beginning to think this is one of those never see the light of day things :(

Neil

The set was mentioned some years ago. Then the rumors started back up again a few years ago before Inglorious Basterds came out. And then it started again last year when there was a screening of Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. But i think Tarantino has ADHD or something because he works on it a little, then goes on and does something else. So it won't come out until Tarantino sits down and finishes the thing :(

The set was mentioned some years ago. Then the rumors started back up again a few years ago before Inglorious Basterds came out. And then it started again last year when there was a screening of Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. But i think Tarantino has ADHD or something because he works on it a little, then goes on and does something else. So it won't come out until Tarantino sits down and finishes the thing :(

LOL ADHD :rotfl:rotfl
I don't think you are wrong though...it's either that or Shiny things distract him.

I just wish he'd sit down & finish it...I'm dying to see it as he intended.
It's got to be nearly 10 years since it was released so I'm guessing it might be a 10th Anniversary thing?? :dunno

Neil

LOL ADHD :rotfl:rotfl
I don't think you are wrong though...it's either that or Shiny things distract him.

I just wish he'd sit down & finish it...I'm dying to see it as he intended.
It's got to be nearly 10 years since it was released so I'm guessing it might be a 10th Anniversary thing?? :dunno

Neil

Next year is 10 years since Kill Bill - Vol. 1 came out so it would be nice if it came out then.

Next year is 10 years since Kill Bill - Vol. 1 came out so it would be nice if it came out then.

Getting old is so crazy. As a kid it was a lifetime between Raiders of the Lost Ark and Terminator 2.

But now 10+ year old movies like Fellowship of the Ring, Harry Potter, Attack of the Clones, and soon to be Kill Bill and POTC feel like they came out five minutes ago.

Back