The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm kinda sad that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Other than that, great movie!!! Best comic book movie ever.

Got to see this again in London. Love this movie and the promise of Avengers 2.

Well I saw it last night (2D) and thought it was excellent:yess:

The only part I didn't really like was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hang on in there my American brothers the wait is worth it!

The only part I didn't really like was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So who's doing the marvel marathon that cinemark and regal are doing? Cinemarks is better IMO because you get 6 movies and 3 are 3D for $20.....Regal is 5 movies with 3 in 3D for $35

Since it's only 3 days til weekend, I guess I'll watch it the 3rd time at the weekend.
I NEED to see it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would make Black Widow proud.
34hjv9y.jpg

Probably been answered already but is there a after the credits scene in this ?

yep, but you dont have to wait at the very end of the credits. :]

Well, already got my tickets for midnight on Thursday and went ahead and purchased tickets for Saturday as well. My Dad and I are taking my Mom to see it as she is really interested in seeing it. We're doing AMC Cinema Suites which is only 21+ so we won't be annoyed by little kids.

Well, already got my tickets for midnight on Thursday and went ahead and purchased tickets for Saturday as well. My Dad and I are taking my Mom to see it as she is really interested in seeing it. We're doing AMC Cinema Suites which is only 21+ so we won't be annoyed by little kids.

Nope, just the 20-something self entitled douchebags who need to text their friends every 5 minutes. :lol

Who else is getting the "The Art Of Marvel's The Avengers" book? I think it comes out tomorrow here in Canada. [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-The-Art-Marvels/dp/0785162348/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335917272&sr=8-1"]Just $30 bucks on Amazon.[/ame]

Nope, just the 20-something self entitled douchebags who need to text their friends every 5 minutes. :lol

In my experience that hasn't happened when I've done this option. Its usually folks older than I am in there. Which is why I like it.

Who else is getting the "The Art Of Marvel's The Avengers" book? I think it comes out tomorrow here in Canada. Just $30 bucks on Amazon.

Mine will be here tomorrow.

IMO that's the only way to go! Just waiting on my local AMC to put up tickets for Friday.:impatient: :dunno

I've actually been shocked at how well behaved the crowds are in Cinema Suites. Once the movie rolls everyone amazingly shuts TFU.

Probably just jinxed us. :lol

Back