The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I don't mind Black Widow, in fact she was one of the best things about Iron Man 2, I just don't want her overused so other Avengers, especially Banner/Hulk, suffer for it.

Who cares about puny Banner, I want to see HULK the whole freakin' movie! If they only show Banner for 30 seconds and Hulk for the rest of the time I'll be happy!

What about River? While despite Joss' initial intentions the series ended up having Mal as its main character, that didn't stop Joss from making half the episodes and the movie revolve around her.

That's like saying Batman Returns was all about Catwoman. She has a starring role, big ____ing deal. I would expect for a woman starring as an Avenger in the flick to have some decent screen time. If they were showing Pepper Potts more than an Avenger, you'd have a point. You do realize, Cap, Iron Man and Thor aren't the only avengers, right? :huh :lol

well that looked rather familiar...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcviqZhXnNo[/ame]

My God was that terrible wire work (in the Angels clip). I'll take the Avengers version of the fight scene thank you.

Anyone want to pull up the Alias Chair-fight scene from the pilot as well while we're at it?

My God was that terrible wire work (in the Angels clip). I'll take the Avengers version of the fight scene thank you.

Anyone want to pull up the Alias Chair-fight scene from the pilot as well while we're at it?

In my memory banks it was longer. lol :slap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWLRr0SItI&feature=relmfu[/ame]

skip to 5:25ish.

From last night....I really hope Capt is a little bigger then this in the movie....:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

214y0z6.jpg

So what I can take away from this - if you're tying up a redhead in a chair - make sure it's bolted to the floor.

It is so noted.

Re: Time to Gloat - Australia Avengers Release Date

Seriously, Marvel? Last time I checked he wasn't Captain Australia. 10 bucks says this was the doing of one Chris Hemsworth.

Re: Time to Gloat - Australia Avengers Release Date

This is old news ( I already have my gold class tickets) and don't see a need for a whole thread about it but whatever...

Back