The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Even if this were new info, it wouldn't deserve a new thread. But it's not new info, which makes it even more pointless.

im getting annoyed now my local cinema has booking for 3d as does the west end cinema, but the 2d in my local cinema says booking soon, i hope i can see this in 2d

avengersstrikeoneandamiss.gif

:panic: :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:love:love:wacky:wacky :google

Is she supposed to be slamming her head into the guy's face, or just whipping her hair at him? Because it looks like the latter, but that's not the reaction I think he should have. Her hair looks soft...and is probably fragrant...smelling of...vanilla or lavender...maybe.

Is she supposed to be slamming her head into the guy's face, or just whipping her hair at him? Because it looks like the latter, but that's not the reaction I think he should have. Her hair looks soft...and is probably fragrant...smelling of...vanilla or lavender...maybe.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7e0777z7AY[/ame]

I have to say I am quite annoyed. With the release of this movie I would have expected to see a fair release of figures. I went everywhere, and I mean everywhere, and I couldn't find anything Black Widow. I found Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and even Fury, but no Black Widow. Why would there be no Black Widow toys out there? She's badass.

:lecture and :lol

beauty killed the beast. :lecture

Too bad she didn't knock one of them out with her bouncy beauties.

I have to say I am quite annoyed. With the release of this movie I would have expected to see a fair release of figures. I went everywhere, and I mean everywhere, and I couldn't find anything Black Widow. I found Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and even Fury, but no Black Widow. Why would there be no Black Widow toys out there? She's badass.

:lecture :exactly: :lecture

I always liked when Jack is tied to a chair in season 3 of 24. He kisses Nina, headbutts her and breaks the chair. Way cool.

So what I can take away from this - if you're tying up a redhead in a chair - make sure it's bolted to the floor. It is so noted.

So what I take away from this is Dave is into some serious S&M. Whips and chains excite him. cue the Rhianna music.

I've been stuck on this gif for the past 10 minutes, mind just wondering...

Her hair looks soft...and is probably fragrant...smelling of...vanilla or lavender...maybe.

I like to think her hair smells like strawberries. :drool

Funny, nowhere in watching that clip did I wonder what her hair smells like. I did though focus on how else we can achieve that bounce and semi O face. Different strokes.

Back