The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought she was brilliant with her OTT gag.

But out of them all I loved this the most. :lol:

tumblr_m93dy5vzOG1qlhhx4o3_500.gif

LOL! Agreed! :lol

that sucks. it was probably disney :mad:

Maybe they'll be bring him back? I also think its just a shot before the CGI was added.

Well that's great if they ****ed with a pivotal scene in the movie. Maybe they can have Coulson's gun going off right before the stab so Loki can appear to kill in self-defense. Freakin' a man.

It appears to be.

As I have said several times, it is that way in the movie rip I saw.

I don't know what region it was from so it could be an edit for a different region/country than the US disk. Guess we will find out in a month or so when the Blu Ray is released.

For all we know it could've been that way theatrically in some countries.

But obviously if they did change it for all of the Blu-ray releases it'd be some bull****.

I am more inclined to believe they changed it for home release everywhere, but we'll see in a month.

That would be really, really odd. And dumb, considering it was one of the biggest box office hits of all time. It made over $600 million in the US alone. Why change that 1 shot?

And here I was actually worried they'd cut out the "He's adopted" line considering a stupid outcry actually happened over that one.

Back