The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea im sure hundreds of men, women and children were murdered to obtain the new spiderman dvd. lol:lol

He said subterfuge and lies; which of those two words that most children understand did your brain somehow relate to murder? Or can you not read in context?

:lol

Your philosophy is skewed.

Let me guess, "THEY DEAD, THEY AIN'T GETTIN DA MONIES, WHO CARES?"

Pretty much, yeah. no reason to pay people for something they didn't have a hand in creating.

Only other time i've downloaded something is when i couldnt' purchase it.

for instance there was an old cartoo i wanted on dvd, i couldn't buy it because they didn't release it on DVD in my country for our players, so it's either go without (not paying anyone) or download it (and also no pay anyone)

Last edited:
Yea im sure hundreds of men, women and children were murdered to obtain the new spiderman dvd. lol:lol

No, I'll take it...

No one was murdered. That is a totally stupid comparison to make. But for the truth, which you seemd to have side-stepped somewhat, is that there is a whole long (but even then still woefully incomplete) list of people that have had money stolen directly out of their pockets because of greed.

So whilst it is not murder...it is stil important, it does still matter, it is still a crime.

The person that initially stole the film master to rip it must have been in a position of trust and responsibilty.

I know that I am trustworthy, and that people can and do trust me to act resonsibly and that I do not steal something even I might want, as soon as then oportunity presents it self.

That's all I need to know.

Pretty much, yeah. no reason to pay people for something they didn't have a hand in creating.

Only other time i've downloaded something is when i couldnt' purchase it.

for instance there was an old cartoo i wanted on dvd, i couldn't buy it because they didn't release it on DVD in my country for our players, so it's either go without (not paying anyone) or download it (and also no pay anyone)

PS: I like the way you came back and edited your post to add a silly response to my post about remaining family members.

...And the husbands, wives, children they might leave behind? I am sure they don't need that money either and don't mind about theft.

Oh no, wait....:slap

PS: I like the way you came back and edited your post to add a silly response to my post about remaining family members.

I did that before seeing your post :nana:

Downloading some music from some deceased artists who have profited lots already over generations and can no longer profit from my cash is nothing compared to people who pirate new music, old music, new movies, old movies, games, books ect...

Go have a go at them :wave

He said subterfuge and lies; which of those two words that most children understand did your brain somehow relate to murder? Or can you not read in context?

It was a joke smartass. Notice the lol at the end. Freaking uptight dudes on here.

No, I'll take it...

No one was murdered. That is a totally stupid comparison to make. But for the truth, which you seemd to have side-stepped somewhat, is that there is a whole long (but even then still woefully incomplete) list of people that have had money stolen directly out of their pockets because of greed.

So whilst it is not murder...it is stil important, it does still matter, it is still a crime.

The person that initially stole the film master to rip it must have been in a position of trust and responsibilty.

I know that I am trustworthy, and that people can and do trust me to act resonsibly and that I do not steal something even I might want, as soon as then oportunity presents it self.

That's all I need to know.

Yea i know I was kidding. Why the hell would I be serious.

Yea i know I was kidding. Why the hell would I be serious.

Fair enough, that was a joke. Accepted. :duff

@ Nova, you know that dead artists do still have legal estates right. Just a thought Nova...If (hypothetically) if you had created say...SUPERMAN...you'd want your family/children to still benefit from this after your death wouldn't you?

And actually, I was going after the ones who pirate new (in this case new SPIDERMAN) movies, hence my initial post to which you responded.

Fair enough, that was a joke. Accepted. :duff

@ Nova, you know that dead artists do still have legal estates right. Just a thought Nova...If (hypothetically) if you had created say...SUPERMAN...you'd want your family/children to still benefit from this after your death wouldn't you?

And actually, I was going after the ones who pirate new (in this case new SPIDERMAN) movies, hence my initial post to which you responded.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117655

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:lol

Yes it's very tangled web of legality indeed :slap 'They' sue 'them' to try and get some profit back, 'they' in turn find that 'those' have decided to sue them back to stop it. With all this suing and counter suing, and everyone suing everyone else...pretty soon you are knee-deep in sewerage (see what I did there? :wink1:)

That's one of the reasons I mentioned it...there already are so many greedy fingers in that particular pie, any potential profits would/could possibly be spread very thin indeed.

I never understand why anyone would download any movie when there are like 200 sites to just "Watch it"
I can understand that someone wants to see a movie before buying it or anything, but downloading seems not only rude but so time consuming, and it is bulls___.

Even Youtube has full movies. I saw Spiderman 2 AND Spiderman 3 on youtube some months ago. there is a bunch of movies on youtube alone...

That's not allowed either.

tell that to Youtube lol, :dunno Sometimes I wonder how are these movies still up, have thousands of views but no one takes them down. Really it makes me curious.
and I mean, Renting a movie today costs one dollar. I am against downloading, but when you find full movies on F__ing YOUTUBE... when someone watches a movie online they are pretty much stealing One Dollar.

My point is, the people in this thread saying that they will download it so that they can buy it later are full of crap. no one has to download anything to just watch it. If someone downloads something is because they want to keep it.

[ame]https://youtu.be/4J-yHRpHLNM[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/T_J2UywDr9o[/ame]

Youtube even has full Cds to listen to...
[ame]https://youtu.be/QPJT12-wrCY[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/MM08Iwx6NVM[/ame]

no one today should download anything. Specially when you can either see it or hear it and not steal it

Last edited:
Personally, I don't really care.

I'm just saying it is what it is.

Everything you posted goes against copyright.

Personally, I don't really care.

I'm just saying it is what it is.

Everything you posted goes against copyright.
that is technically true, but then I ask you, Why are those videos still up on Youtube?
Search "Korn, Slipknot, stone temple pilots, Rolling stones etc..." and you will find either full albums uploaded or every song uploaded by itself. I for one am Grateful about youtube. I get to hear the music and if I like it I buy it.

YouTube is inconsistent. Simple as that. Sometimes they find it, sometimes they don't.

But what you're doing is violating copyright. Weather you logically agree or not.

Yes, it makes sense to listen to a song first, but that's not what the studios want. They want your money.

YouTube is inconsistent. Simple as that. Sometimes they find it, sometimes they don't.

But what you're doing is violating copyright. Weather you logically agree or not.

Yes, it makes sense to listen to a song first, but that's not what the studios want. They want your money.

I am not downloading anything though, that should count for something.
If anything the person that uploaded those files is the one violating the rights. If they took the songs down I would even understand. but there are hundreds or even thousands of cds and songs uploaded. search any artist.

Back