The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Searching "goomba" in this thread brings up zero responses. Searching "goombas" only brings up your post and the post you quoted. :dunno

not here but on the hype boards and everywhere else I've been.:slap. I never said on here did I ? Read before responding.

Why the hell did you even search for that ?

Last edited:

don't like that concept, hope he looks much different. The closer they can get him to look like the comic version, the better imo.

not here but on the hype boards and everywhere else I've been.:slap. I never said on here did I ? Read before responding.

Yeah...but seriously in the context of this thread, what you wrote lends its self to you referring to "Goombas" being stated within this thread.

Yeah...but seriously in the context of this thread, what you wrote lends its self to you referring to "Goombas" being stated within this thread.

Oh no! now you're the 51st :panic:..or is it 52nd...Math is hard.

This concept art is getting me pretty excited for the film, even if it does resemble a goomba.....53 :monkey3

whateve.:dunno any alot of people mentioned gombas on here to now. like four times now lol

Because you said it was mentioned like 50 times and it was the first I've heard of it. Yet you responded to Biojex like an ___hole, so I figured I missed it.

Turns out I didn't and you were just being a ____.

Lol your the 50th person who said that. ahaha. I'm trying so hard not to picture it

How is that responding like an _______ ? Are you just that stupid .
I wasnt nor even trying to be rude in that post at all and you would know that if you read it properly. I didnt call him names nor did I insult him. So learn the meaning of insulting before you comment.

Lol your the 50th person who said that. ahaha. I'm trying so hard not to picture it

How is that responding like an _______ ? Are you just that stupid .
I wasnt nor even trying to be rude in that post at all and you would know that if you read it properly. I didnt call him names nor did I insult him. So learn the meaning of insulting before you comment.

Okay, cool guy. You rule. I'm clearly in the wrong.
thumbsuph.jpg

But seriously, work on your communication skills.

I would actually like to see this concept, somewhat. I think it would be cool if, as his condition advanced, he went from human to humanoid lizard (pictured) to a full blown reptilian monster by the end of the film.

Back