The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

after HT's latest Spider-Man release, i am looking forward to them pulling this one off...

Uhh he was in several video games and has an a high budget game coming out this year in the form of arkham city. Therefore he is a freaking video games character, No duh, i know he was popular before the nolan movies but as for the movies and games they were jokes to most people.

What the ____?

Erm, Crash Bandicoot is a video game character...

...Batman is a comic-book character.

Sonic stared in a tv show does that make him a tv character ? Put it this way, batman is a superhero in a video game. A superhero gme.

No. Not at all. That is not how things work.

Batman IS a comic book character. Period. End of story.

He has different interpretations in various mediums like Film, TV and Games...but he's not any of those. \

Sonic is a video game character. He was created to be a video game character.

He has different interpretations in various mediums like Film, TV and Games...but he's not any of those.

Spider-Man is a comic book character.....ect...ect...

Meh whatever, Arkham city is a video game and batman is the main character of the video game. i said nothing about him being created to be a video game character. thats just how i saw it.

It actually went from Spiderman vs Alien, to Spiderman vs Predator, to Batman vs Predator..

..so..

He's older than me. :monkey3

1252075516_Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers.gif

kidding.:lol

i just finished reading this journal in our staff room. pretty much points to the late entry baby boomers, and succeeding generations(yep, even my generation gave hand to this screw up) producing an exponential decrease of IQs statistically. made me think about humanity in decline/downward slope stuff, as reflected in culture and arts: poor taste. but thats not spiderman related...or is it? :lol

1252075516_Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers.gif

kidding.:lol

i just finished reading this journal in our staff room. pretty much points to the late entry baby boomers, and succeeding generations(yep, even my generation gave hand to this screw up) producing an exponential decrease of IQs statistically. made me think about humanity in decline/downward slope stuff, as reflected in culture and arts: poor taste. but thats not spiderman related...or is it? :lol
Hey. Not fair. I'm smart. I'm actually in my ethics of modern philosophy class typing this right now!

Pshh movies and shows dont determine how smart you are only you can. By understanding the deep meaning to movies and relating with such events all revoles around you. I mean we have a thread where a couple of guys love my little pony and even though its a show for girls they relate to the character's. i dont really get it but to each is own.

Pshh movies and shows dont determine how smart you are only you can. By understanding the deep meaning to movies and relating with such events all revoles around you. I mean we have a thread where a couple of guys love my little pony and even though its a show for girls they relate to the character's. i dont really get it but to each is own.

kid, that's not what the study i pointed out is about. i was merely extrapolating the implications that study has. mind you it did not indicate what the causes for such decline. too difficult to control such parameters and too many variables involved, IMO. :lol

basically, culture and arts reflect the current status of an era. take European culture during the dark ages, it encompasses extensive historical, socio-political and cultural developments, pretty much relates to the status of society and people that time.
Fast forward to now, we have reality tv, reboots, txt speak and rap slang plaguing and becoming norms of communication, justin bieber, etc... you dig? :lol

Back