The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is sad about 1:6 zombies being 'dead'.

I would love to see both of those diorama ideas come to life.
Speaking of dioramas, I used some clay to make a muzzle flash and blood with brain chunks.
Boom! Head Shot!
bhs01.jpg

bhs02.jpg

bhs03.jpg

bhs04.jpg

bhs05.jpg

i love your work and video,s on you-tube you should make more coz, they was awesome well and truely missed::the best set-up by far :banana...keep it up man:D

I have been hoping against hope that The Dead 12" line wasn't, well, you know. I have been committed 100% to this line and have every figure including all the variants (did I mention I'm a little OCD as well?). :monkey3

I suppose I should be happy, it's money I won't be spending, but I have really enjoyed collecting these figures and looked forward to each announcement.

The PF's are interesting, but The Dead figures cry out to be placed in different poses, and I can't see me ever collecting The Dead 'still life' PF's. :sick

:monkey2.....................i was hoping against hope there was an announcement................:monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2

Sorry, barryo, I had just read about 10pages from this thread & wanted to comment on Global420's photos/stop-motion videos. I'm with you, though--I'm stocking up on some ARs & shotguns as well in case a couple more Dead show up in front of my doorstep! :pigfly:

...I dont know if Im late on this or not, I probably am since I dont really frequent this thread, but today while I was at barnes and nobles I picked up a copy of Horror Hound magazine and they talked about a few horror collectibles and they had a photo of the new legendary scale dead speciman bust. Again I dont post much in this thread, but but I havent heard about this one.

Sorry, barryo, I had just read about 10pages from this thread & wanted to comment on Global420's photos/stop-motion videos. I'm with you, though--I'm stocking up on some ARs & shotguns as well in case a couple more Dead show up in front of my doorstep! :pigfly:

it's all good. yea 420 does some wicked stuff with his stop motion clips. more more more..........:rock:rock:rock

...I dont know if Im late on this or not, I probably am since I dont really frequent this thread, but today while I was at barnes and nobles I picked up a copy of Horror Hound magazine and they talked about a few horror collectibles and they had a photo of the new legendary scale dead speciman bust. Again I dont post much in this thread, but but I havent heard about this one.

You should'a crapped on that page in the magazine, squished the pages closed and put it back on the shelf. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

No more 12" Dead =
Fail.gif

You should'a crapped on that page in the magazine, squished the pages closed and put it back on the shelf. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

No more 12" Dead =
Fail.gif

I really hope the 12" Dead line isnt dead but if it is I'm done with it. I'm not forking out $300 on Dead PF's even if they are cool. So much more out there to spend the money on.

Has there been any official word from Sideshow that there wil be no more 12" figures made in the line "EVER"?

You gotta read between the lines. They're focusing on polystone and that's the natural devolution of things, aka their habits, when the 12" line of a license goes the way of the dodo.

Looks like I'll be looking for buyers soon then, I just kind of loose interest in a line once it stays "Dead" for too long for some reason. :dunno

Global420--any chance on doing a stop-motion of your Dead collection with HT's Resident Evil figs?

Yes, I do plan on making another video. I recently made a few backgrounds for my shelf/movie. I still need to add little things to them and draw out a storyboard.
When I am done with the backgrounds, I will post pictures and then start on a storyboard for a video.
And no, I do not own any Hot Toys figures.:(

No more 12" Dead =
Fail.gif

lol, yeah while it was a cool looking bust at least the look of it in the photo, it was just a head on shot, not a 360 shot I couldnt tell if it was 100% awesome or just so so. Again it was cool, but id rather have a
12" figure over the bust anyday.

Unless a figure is announced at SDCC I think we can call the 12" line dead. Its bad enough there is no exclusive this year... but if there is really nothing coming even from SDCC than I think its a safe bet we're down to two active 1/6 lines from Sideshow.

Bummer too since the last 2 dead figures have been among the best IMO.

Hey everyone, I made a new video! It is not stop-motion though, it is more like a comic.
Enjoy.

Brew of THE DEAD
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d0dPzTKZ0V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d0dPzTKZ0V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="600"></embed></object>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dPzTKZ0V0

Patient Zero was an SDCC Exclusive. There has been one since. There isn't one now. This line is dead.....and that makes me sad but at least I have a complete collection of something.

Back