The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bestpostever.jpg

Too bad those posts also make us as old as Mr. Burns. :lol

Unless we see something new debuted at SDCC (since we don't have an con exclusive 1/6) I'd say its likely dead.

If that is the case I'm done with the dead line. If I was to get a PF or LSB it wouldnt be of a zombie, it would be Fett from SW. Although I would still like to get the cop zombie sometime down the line.

Greetings, ladies and 'gents!

For my first project with 1/6 scaled figures, I'd like to make a diorama for 'The Dead' line of SS figures. Though, I must admit, I'm torn between two concepts I have and I hope you'll be able to give me some opinions/feedback . . .

1) Night of the Living Dead concept; Farmhouse scene, with the undead attempting to break in.

2) Left 4 Dead; urban building, same type of concept, only with bricks/concrete.

The living people would resemble the characters for either option, respectively.

Give me your opinion Thanks!

Jason

That is sad about 1:6 zombies being 'dead'.

I would love to see both of those diorama ideas come to life.
Speaking of dioramas, I used some clay to make a muzzle flash and blood with brain chunks.
Boom! Head Shot!
bhs01.jpg

bhs02.jpg

bhs03.jpg

bhs04.jpg

bhs05.jpg

awesome...................ZOMBIE ORGY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............:rock:rock:rock:rock :rock

very cool dio global420.

Back