The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f7239c6f061366725c09d0fe4f83f385.jpg

How much do you bench?

It is hilarious that Miller blaming everyone and everything elso for the failure of Dark Fate!

It is a crap movie and I am glad it failed. They deserve every bad things to be honest. And Miller is a hack director who just cannot understand why it failed and blaming other for his own failure.

Play through Terminator Resistance. It is a great game with a brilliant story. A fantastic prequel to the first two with an epic an emotional ending. The hole game respects the story. I cannot believe Hollywood is that incompetent with the franchise. In a way it was sad to see what the hole thing could have been while playing the game. The game did what the movies couldn't at all after Judgment day.

The arrogance of Hollywood these days is pretty astounding.

Most of the time they churn out crap sequels or remakes of classic films because they can’t come up with a winning original idea of their own, and expect you to like it. And if it tanks at the box office, then you as the viewer is the one who’s the problem because you’re a rube who doesn’t understand the art of cinema or are anything with a suffix of ist or phobe. They seem to forget that they need us more than we need them. Insulting your audience when you put out crap probably isn’t the best business model.

With the exception of a few things, I pretty much steer clear of Hollywood these days. I’ll actually go to the theater maybe three times a year.

It's like Elizabeth Banks, she made a crappy version of Charles Angels and then blames the failure on men being to sexiest to go see the movie... Um hello, half the population is women how come men are always getting the blame? Like it's our fault we don't want to sit through a 2 hour movie where they bash men every chance they get...

The bottom line is most women don't like action movies, so why do they keep trying to reboot action movies with all-female casts when there is no fan base for it...

Thanks for posting that will watch later.

Wasn?t aware Horowitz was doing on location stuff.

Man that pic at the start with all of them smiling riding a huge cinematic wave of success before the dark times.

Furlong young and happy before the drugs and death of career.

Linda sexy and happy before the drugs and Cameron mind control.

Arnold before the ugly maid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome vid. That was a lot of fun to watch.

I almost didn't recognize Robert Patrick. In my mind he would have still looked like the T1000. :lol

Yeah, great video. And yeah Robert Patrick looks like an older Martin Sheen now.:lol Not a terrible age outcome though.

That brings back memories - I was there for most of the tow truck stunt up near Cal State Northridge.... 30 f'n years ago. Scary.:horror

:lol Imagine the random calls at the door ''Are you the legal guardians of John Connor?''

:lol

Or who rev their dirt bikes outside and then when the current owners come out and ask them to stop they just rev louder, lol.

Or call their number and say "What's wrong with Wolfie, I can hear him barking *snicker*."

:lol Imagine the random calls at the door ''Are you the legal guardians of John Connor?''

No!
'Can I speak with him please?'
We're not the legal guardians of John ****ing Connor!
Do you have a photograph of John?
**** off!
Thanks for your cooperation.

:lol

Or who rev their dirt bikes outside and then when the current owners come out and ask them to stop they just rev louder, lol.

Or call their number and say "What's wrong with Wolfie, I can hear him barking *snicker*."

:lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
Your dedication is most impressive, you go beyond those who just buy lots of things that get made and worked hard to fill in the gaps, your passion is quite evident.

It's kind of ridiculous, but I recognize every single thing in tha photo. Kind of sad, really. :rotfl

Wow - seriously impressive. Why is flight attendant Barbie (or is that Cyberdyne Barbie) there in the mix?:dunno:lol

The Barbie is the host of the T2: Battle Across Time ride. They wore red and were usually blonde. :rotfl

What's the big green endo on the middle left table? Looks cool.

It's from T2:Battle Across Time. The universal ride. They were guards or something when you walk into the room, where the ride took place.

Back