The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of reaction videos, but these ladies saw T2 for the first time, supposedly. They also did one for T1. It's funny because the comment section is telling them to stop at T2 because there's nothing else. :lol The ladies have all these ideas about what could possibly happen to the characters in the next films, including Mile Dyson's son role in the future. :lol

Interestingly, they actually thought Arnold was still a villain in this film, so Cameron's twist to have a Cop as a bad guy worked on them.

Dark fate sucked.

Why didn't the new terminator just rip what's her face's throat out when it got a hold of her instead of staring in her eyes like they were gonna kiss? And how the hell is some 5'2" chick with no knowledge of anything gonna become humanity's savior? Makes no sense.

It's dumb stuff like that in movies that pisses me off.

Dark fate sucked.

Why didn't the new terminator just rip what's her face's throat out when it got a hold of her instead of staring in her eyes like they were gonna kiss? And how the hell is some 5'2" chick with no knowledge of anything gonna become humanity's savior? Makes no sense.

It's dumb stuff like that in movies that pisses me off.

Because she can stand and fight. Lol.

It?s the American Idol effect.

Anyone can be somebody. It?s becoming quite cliche now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark fate sucked.

Why didn't the new terminator just rip what's her face's throat out when it got a hold of her.

Yeah, could have crushed her neck instantly right there.

T1 and T2 raise the occasional question like that - why didn't the T-800 just stamp on Sarah's head when she was down in Tech Noir instead of taking the time to reload which gave Kyle Reese time to shoot him down again. Why does the T-1000 slow-walk after his quarry when we know he can run like a ****er****er and could easily catch him on multiple occasions. In the Steel Mill when Sarah lowered John down to a lower section via chains why didn't the T-1000 simply jump down after him? Not like he needs to worry about getting stuck anywhere.

Salvation and Dark Fate take it to another level though with Terminators actually having hold off their primary targets by the throat. All it would take is a squeeze.

Yeah the preliminary buzz of the cool opening scene, flashback showing the new future tech and some cool ideas added to the mythos have long since faded for me. This movie was crap, lol.

Yeah the preliminary buzz of the cool opening scene, flashback showing the new future tech and some cool ideas added to the mythos have long since faded for me. This movie was crap, lol.

I agree but also really quite sad for Linda return.

While it is more sad than tragic but for both her and Arnold to end their Hollywood careers in this manner and make no mistake about it Arnold is done, it is just heart breaking.

Last edited:
Re: The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

I agree but also really quite sad for Linda return.

While it is more sad than tragic but for both her and Arnold to end their Hollywood careers in this manner and make no mistake about it Arnold is done, it is just heart breaking.

Very true.

Arnolds last good movie was True Lies can that be right...sheesh.

Oh well what a legendary 15 year run from 80-95

Shame Conan never got a great follow up.

I remember thinking that Eraser was a big step down from True Lies but now it feels like The Godfather Part II compared to what came after, lol.

Jingle All the Way is a Christmas tradition though and of course I have to watch B&R at least once a year lol. After that, nothing.

I remember thinking that Eraser was a big step down from True Lies but now it feels like The Godfather Part II compared to what came after, lol.

Jingle All the Way is a Christmas tradition though and of course I have to watch B&R at least once a year lol. After that, nothing.

I almost walked out of Eraser it was so depressing watching his career tanking starting with that movie.

His Expendable stuff was a nothing burger really.

But yes to Jingle and BR. :yess:

I never watched CD completely forgot it even existed.

I do remember going into SD with low expectations and actually leaving the theater quite surprised that it did not suck.

Dammit now you went and made me wanna watch that again lol

I haven't had a lot of time to watch Dark Fate yet, about halfway through, just after they leave with Carl, and while it's certainly not on the level of T1 or T2, so far it feels like one of the best entries since those, I'd easily put it over the others for overall movie, though Genisys is my favorite post-T2 Arnold outing so far.

It does seem like some folks have hope/expectation that the Arnie/Linda/Cameron trio could turn something out just like they did 30 years ago regardless of aging, that was never going to happen, all you could ever hope for was better sequels than the previous attempts.

Back