The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that's had a 3AA membership before... Has your name on the card been limited in the past to 10 characters? That seems pretty arbitrary and super short - I can JUST fit my forum name in 10 characters, but no chance for my first initial, a period and last name.

I've been 3AA since 2013 and it has been limited to 10 characters since that time. I actually had to change my name that first year because I exceeded the limit.

The 15% member's discount became active yesterday.

I ordered:

•1 of : 2000AD JUDGE DREDD With LAWMASTER Box set $136.00

•1 of : 2000AD JUDGE DREDD With LAWMASTER Classic Comic Book Edition Box $136.00

•1 of : 2000ad JUDGE FEAR 1/12th $55.25

•1 of : 2000AD JUDGE DREDD $55.25

For a savings of $67.50

(3AA 2016 Membership 180.00 minus 67.50 = 112.50)

With all the 2000AD/DREDD stuff this year, both 1:12 & 1:6, this membership should easily pay for itself.

Just paid for the Judge Dredd, and Judge Dredd & Lawmaster set. I can't wait to get my hands on these, they've really nailed the '70's look.

Anyone know anything about the Ninja and Yolandi set ThreeA teased quite some time ago? I know another Ninja was released but I'm talking about the bear costume ones...

Question guys. I did a quick thread search and did not see the answer. I just received the first three ****** 9 sets from Goodsmile. The Harold box states one of nine, the Dropcloth box states two and three of nine, and the Bertie MK3 box states three of nine. Shouldn't the Bertie technically be four of nine?

I did some google and cannot find comics of evenfall for sale any where. Will there be official comics or we can only appreciated it through the brochures from the box?

Anyone else get the 3AA this year and regretting it? I don't even know what they're going to put up for order this year that I'm going to buy. They seem to have completely come to a halt in the past month.

honestly I just need the membership pack to be good, in order to justify 3AA. The figure will resell for more than I paid initially, so no net loss. I will admit that stuff outside of the 2000AD line doesn't have me that excited. Fingers crossed for a Les Mort this year.

Anyone else get the 3AA this year and regretting it? I don't even know what they're going to put up for order this year that I'm going to buy. They seem to have completely come to a halt in the past month.

i think its due to Chinese new year, happens every year a slow down around now

Any news on Yolandi and Ninja?

nada yet. dunno if that onsie set is comin soon or if they will try and sell a solo yolandi before then. been 2 solo ninjas so far. last we heard that set was in the plan for PO this year tho.

i think its due to Chinese new year, happens every year a slow down around now

nada yet. dunno if that onsie set is comin soon or if they will try and sell a solo yolandi before then. been 2 solo ninjas so far. last we heard that set was in the plan for PO this year tho.

Thanks! I'm just interested in the onsie set. So we know it's gonna be a set for sure?

3AGO Adventure Kartel Mauro Fighting JC and Dead Easy Corp 3Pack

Vt4mlpk.jpg

S9fp0zZ.jpg

s17FLd3.jpg

pKJCF1i.jpg

DEAD EASY CORP 3Pack
ADVENTURE KARTEL
3AGO 8" Collectible Figure Series

Designed by Ashley Wood

Each set includes
3 Zombs named Private Cornowski, Corporal Veal Edwards, Sergeant Sweetbread Jones
Each comes with: Machine gun x1 with bullets x3, Pistol x1, 2 sets of Hands.
Helmets non-removable.
Fully Articulated.

USD $150 ($127.50 w/ membership)
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping

gDfx53Z.jpg

FPg7Lh3.jpg

3AGO MAURO FIGHTING JC
ADVENTURE KARTEL in 3AGO
Designed by Ashley Wood

Includes:
Tailored JC Jacket with pouches

USD $50 ($42.50 w/ membership)