The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get them for all of my orders. Last to ship for me were DD#2 and 3AA Heavy Loper w/Bot head, got tracking for both. I never use the tracking anyway, but it's always nice to see in the inbox knowing that they'll arrive soon.
I know another member in Canada that never gets tracking, maybe they have something against Canucks? :wink1:

Well, they've banned me from commenting or liking anything on their Facebook page, so you never know.

OK I stand corrected, I just got home to find the AK Sunday set on my doorstep. I had no idea they were shipping. This is my first box in 5 years ever to arrive without notice.

I'd say about 50% of my orders arrive without any tracking (and about 25% of the Orders that have a tracking number don't work until the day before or the day of the delivery). They are pretty responsive when you ask for a tracking number if the item is shipping.

So, is anyone re-upping their 3A membership?
I was going to let it go this year, but I'm kinda liking the Von Nom.
I don't think I bought anything other than my membership last year.
Too many fashion dollies, not enough robots, zombs or noms!

I never get tracking from 3A just surprise arrivals..... As for 3AA, I said I wasn't but.....I kinda want the Von Nom also, and the discount on upcoming 1/6 2000AD releases

If they come out this year. Given ThreeA's track record with delivering on announcements, it's only worth buying the pack if you like everything in it, or you plan on selling it on to make your money back and keeping the discount.

I've decided not to renew 3AA this year. I think I've done it for four years now, but I didn't get much this past year to make it worth. I don't see this year being better.

I wasn't going to join at all, but I'd really like the new NOM, so everything else is just a bonus I guess. It'll be great being a 3AA member and banned from commenting on their FB page.

Sorry to hear you got banned Px. Though it doesn't take much...I used to visit their forum, but got tired of so many kissing AW's a$$.
The 3AA discount on the membership doesn't seem too bad, I like the new Nom, so like you say, everything else is like a bonus.

Got my tracking for Little Shadow V2 (smaller base body).

I renewed my membership - it's mostly due to momentum. I didn't order much this year (although I ordered enough to justify being 3AA). I like the new NOM, but I like the more classic designs more. It seems like we're getting significantly fewer pack-ins with this 3AA membership kit than we've received in the past.

I hate we have to wait 14 days for the 15% discount to be activated. I just hope the Dredd/2000AD stuff is still available in two weeks. The B&W DREDD figure (without bike) is already sold out.

For anyone that's had a 3AA membership before... Has your name on the card been limited in the past to 10 characters? That seems pretty arbitrary and super short - I can JUST fit my forum name in 10 characters, but no chance for my first initial, a period and last name.

Back