The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the GW shots DpM.. don't be mad if I steal the idea for my review :)

New Workshop! Markovengine's DIY Mini Bertie Custom Part 4 of 5.
4-02.jpg

ill wait to order from sideshow for carter, rather have flex pay option with all the stuff coming out for preorder lately.

AP Zombs look awesome! I'm still trying to stay away from that scale, but it would be cool to have one... (slippery slope :panic:)

I pre-ordered my Carter from www.VinylPurgatory.com - they have a payment plan which was pretty good for my wallet.

Ordered Carter direct from 3A for free shipping and rather not pay the premium just for a payment plan.

New Bleak:

205356_243694672417551_745953575_n.jpg

Love the GW shots DpM.. don't be mad if I steal the idea for my review :)

No problem, they were a test for the wallpaper you wanted but I now have a new idea. It's going to take me a while to get it done though as I'm away for a few days after tomorrow night.

In fact feel free to use them to save yourself taking you own if you like :1-1:

Is that a new Bleak or something else? Gimbat's tweets are calling it a Robot Island? maybe some kind of set or something?

Hey guys. Looking to get one of these awesome figs. What do you recommend as a starting point? Really like the human figs. Only collecting hot toys at this point. Are they all hard to get?

Hey guys. Looking to get one of these awesome figs. What do you recommend as a starting point? Really like the human figs. Only collecting hot toys at this point. Are they all hard to get?

Hey there..
I'm just getting into it myself! What I've learned is:
For the most part they're not hard get. Like hot toys, prior releases are fairly easily found at some online stores or ebay.. You might have a cheaper option going thru forums like this one.

New releases are found at bambaland. Items get released on that site on a certain day (sometimes unannounced) and are up for sale for an undisclosed time frame.

You can find release info on the ThreeA blog or on their twitter feed. There's a sale going on for a Halo figure at the moment.

hope it helps!

New masked bleak with hooded custard, part of the Ronot Island sub-theme of Adventure Kartel

Makes sense! Here I was thinking ____ Weather Bleak was going to be a different release and this might be some kind of diorama thing like WWRP

Depends on what tickles your fancy. Grunts are great as you can change him up and it looks like a different figure. AK figs ooze cool and TK's look badass.

I started with Tommy Red, Grunt & Fat Drown.

F-Legion is an awesome fig too, one of my faves.

Back