The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dedguy those custom figures look so AWESOME!I didn't know that they were even customs!I thought that's how it came from 3A,WOW!Alice your PICS. look so professional and they get better every new PIC!^_^Hey guyz,quick question is $50 for a set of 4 1/12 yellow hornets a good price?Don't know what the original price was so thats why i'm asking.THANX in advance!^_^

Dedguy those custom figures look so AWESOME!I didn't know that they were even customs!I thought that's how it came from 3A,WOW!Alice your PICS. look so professional and they get better every new PIC!^_^Hey guyz,quick question is $50 for a set of 4 1/12 yellow hornets a good price?Don't know what the original price was so thats why i'm asking.THANX in advance!^_^

$50 for a set of four is super good, don't know what the retail was, but I know it was more than 50.

Well guyz i bit the bullet and bought them from this guy i met over by the Secret Stash in Red Bank,NJ.I guess he was on his way to sell them there and i was coming out.One thing led to another and i managed to get him to sell them for $50.00 and a ride.He originally wanted like $150 and said that they go for $200 but he seemed kinda desperate.Oh well,your loss my gain!:yess:Anyway,these are my first 3A 1/12 figures and there AWESOME!I can't get over the incredible articulation and how well the clothes are made.:thud::clapI really didn't think i was going to like 6" figures but these are so different then the normal Hasbro or Mattel ones.They actually feel like a 12" figure but smaller if that makes any sense!:dunno:cuckoo::)Here are a few PICS. of the figures i'll take some more later once i get settled.THANX to all who answered!:wink1:

awww come on guys somebody has to have a Baka or Kyuu.. Rumadman I know you gotta have one..LOL

i have both... but only one of each.. i am hunting down another baka just for the head.. if i find one you can have the rest of the figure minus the head and grenades and belts.

Tommy really works well with a bat, got one from goatee :yess:

I guess the Tommy you are referring to dedguy is the one from the 1st Retail batch rather than the first ones that were done through bambaland /?

Which one you mean? The first one I mention or the second? The first one is the bambaland release which is what I have they came with one of three random shirts. The second is the retailer release but not the bloodynails version which was a retailer exclusive. Forget which one.

Back