The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also the 3AA exclusive Exegesis JC.

Exeg.jpg

And Mauro JC from a two-pack.

Dark_1.jpg

I saw that 2-pack for sale on TFW2005.com but I think I want the one that closely resembles the lord and savior. He'd look great stomping some Playmobil ass in my Nativity Scene.

darth, that slaughterhouse dropcloth is all kinds of cool. the aptk hatchery guard is on the top pf my list as well.

deak...:lol photo of the month if you take pics of that.

Monet did show up, he is awesome.
The eye is stuck at the mo, I'll have to keep working it.

My son will not stop messing with the plastic baby Jesus. We had to break the set up. So now Han Solo, Chewbacca, and C-3PO are the 3 wise men. And a couple of M&M's are the animals with Bumble the Abominable Snowman & Yukon Cornelius.

Sounds like an awesome setup! :yess:

ive got a aptk hatchery guard mint in the shipping box, wwrp noir de plume, along with the replacement zombs, and the aptk yellow hornets set on the way if anyone is interested just drop me a line.

other that kidrobot is there any other place where we can get previous releases at good prices, trying to avoid evilbay as much as possible, I'm a late comer to 3A and there's a few cool looking old releases that I want to get my dirty hands on :D

The really early stuff from the first year or so seems almost impossible to get now.

Guys,
Do we get tracking numbers once Bambaland send out the figures? First time ordering direct so not really sure what to expect.

Not really. Their customer service… once contacted tends to be really good. They don't really do any proactive customer service though. If you want tracking info you have to email them.

Really looking forward to receiving some of the recycled items which I bought last week from Bamba store :)

Back