The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Sixth Bruce have a one day sale on for any UK peeps here.
WWRp Armstongs and Large Martins are down to £25 + postage (£31).
I could not resist and have ordered the 3rd Armstong I wanted out of the 4 retail releases, Monet :yess:

Well it's really late in Australia where Ash is. I wouldn't expect anything new for awhile since he's probably asleep.

Been a pretty good 3A shopping weekend for me on ebay. Got 2 Shadow Security Ankous, the 4 2.1 Zombs, and some great spare parts for customizing. Even got a "JC" robe for my Tracky JC. Can't wait to share my custom Zombs with you guys. I decided to mix up, repaint, and accessorize my 2.0 Zombs, give them some color and personality. Expect some pics next weekend! (Hopefully, depending upon shipping!)
I think I am going to go for Lolli, I'd like one TQ, and she looks pretty sweet. I resisted all of last weekend's stuff. What about you guys?

I got my replacement Zomb 2.0 (paint is great), so now I can start work on my one armed zomb mechanic. Already cut the sleeves off the boiler suit and have a newly sculpted severed arm stump courtesy of wwwetworks (who did my female Zomb's head sculpt). Just need to decide if I want to try to match the existing paint on the new replacement Zomb's body or repaint the original Zomb 2.0.

I'm also now trying to put together the outfit for my female Grunt since the headsculpt is pretty much done (again wwwetworks). I have some ideas but one of them includes using the pants from my TK Naga which I'm not sure I want to do, even if he is boxed up at the moment and I don't see myself putting him back on display anytime soon.

I may do some weathering/washing tests on something else to see if I weather the pants with acrylics if I'll be able to get the paint out later if I decide I want to put Naga back together.

Long shot but no one here happens to have any loose white ThreeA pants be they from Grunt or TK?

Think my Monet Armstrong has been delivered today :yess:

I have also been weak and am going to buy a APTK Hatchery Guard, there just too cool.

Nick, I believe Fighting JC is the regular version.

Fightingf.jpg

Tracky is one of the variants.

Tboss.jpg

fighting version with robe is regular (i think). price-wise i have no idea. ebay prices for the tracky version are 175-220 (the last few i have watched at least). you should be able to beat that on the kid robot board though.

huge delivery for me saturday. got my armstrong 4-pack and the large martin 5-pack. super robot fight at my house all weekend.

Back